Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

GAS AGAINST RACISM

Mate, forget about India, I have stated on here many occasion that India is the MOST racist place I have ever been, blah, blah etc, i'm very honest when it comes to picking on my 'own' and others!! I don't live in India, I was born in Britain and consider my myself British, i'm just glad the roots that I come from (Punjabi\Sikh) atleast try to outlaw the disgusting nature of those of the Indus valley, infact punjab is the only place where calling a 'low class'\dalit a 'chamar' a derogatory term is a criminal offence. This law was forced through by a Sikh political group!!

I don't dismiss politics but what has this got to do with racist chanting at a footy game??? I agree with you Thracian on your points on violence and political fervour but linking it to a footy game is abit weak. My point is simple if you don't like Britian, then fook off!!! Britian has provided a save haven for many and given more equal rights then any other nation!!

Anti white racism is no different from any other racism and should be condemned like any other!! The fact remains in any nation, that racial abuse is usually dished out by the majority to persecute people of different complection, race etc!!

Unfortunately in the UK, there are groups which haven't really integrated into 'mainstream' society or have come form backgrounds where certain behaviour is acceptable and these groups have been given a 'free' licence to continue to behave in this way. And the government or pc groups instead of tackling the issue have wrapped themselves and these groups in cotton wool, allowing these groups to dictate and give rise to anti british feelings

I love it when you talk sense.

I agree with most of what you say but what "groups" are you on about?

I find that these days the minority voice is heard well and above the voice of the majority!

Just because a few fvckwits haven't yet and never will get the message on racism doesn't mean the message isn't getting across to the decent members of society!

I agree HH, in this nation the minority groups are being wrapped in cotton wool, maybe I wasn't clear in the previous post!!! I believe we are having to poles of thoughts on certain group, one is of negative 'phobia' type and the other is one of hugs and kisses, either way it's allowing extremism thought to flourish!!

Hello guys,

Like my one of my forum friends OxonGas I too come in peace and can only apologise for a small group of numb nuts who disgraced the club I have supported for many years by their stupid chanting

I was at the end of the ground where it was coming from (hoped you may not of heard it because it was only a small section doing it) and were quickly shut up by fans around them disapproving of their slight towards you.

There is unfortunately a history in Bristol of racial prejudice because of the City's past history in the slave trade (I know it was a long time ago !) but some idiots still think it's ok to behave in a racially provocative way

I can only apologise

There is a long thread on our forum about the racist chanting with some considering it only to be banter, but there are many of us who think otherwise

For those of you who travelled to the game I hope it didn't spoil the day too much, you should certainly be pleased with the result, which was well deserved (it was never a penalty by the way !) and most of us could tell why you were top of the league and consequently 34 points ahead of us !

All the very best in your promotion push, it's looking very good and when you do get there, please do the double over our local rivals !

'Bridgey'

Hello guys,

Like my one of my forum friends OxonGas I too come in peace and can only apologise for a small group of numb nuts who disgraced the club I have supported for many years by their stupid chanting

I was at the end of the ground where it was coming from (hoped you may not of heard it because it was only a small section doing it) and were quickly shut up by fans around them disapproving of their slight towards you.

There is unfortunately a history in Bristol of racial prejudice because of the City's past history in the slave trade (I know it was a long time ago !) but some idiots still think it's ok to behave in a racially provocative way

I can only apologise

There is a long thread on our forum about the racist chanting with some considering it only to be banter, but there are many of us who think otherwise

For those of you who travelled to the game I hope it didn't spoil the day too much, you should certainly be pleased with the result, which was well deserved (it was never a penalty by the way !) and most of us could tell why you were top of the league and consequently 34 points ahead of us !

All the very best in your promotion push, it's looking very good and when you do get there, please do the double over our local rivals !

'Bridgey'

Welcome Bridgey.

The vast majority of Leicester fans didn't hear the chanting, so it was clear that it was a minority, and the ones that gave interviews to the local press seem to think we get it at every game.

I quite liked the ground and had a great weekend, despite being quite intimidated whilst leaving the area around the ground and Gloucester Road, no doubt by the same no-brainers who started the chanting (if they were at the ground).

Thank you for your best wishes and we'll do our best ;)

I quite liked the ground and had a great weekend, despite being quite intimidated whilst leaving the area around the ground and Gloucester Road, no doubt by the same no-brainers who started the chanting (if they were at the ground).

Could you not handle the GAS ATTACK of BRISTOL?

(Yeah it was a bit hairy wasn't it?)

Mate, forget about India, I have stated on here many occasion that India is the MOST racist place I have ever been, blah, blah etc, i'm very honest when it comes to picking on my 'own' and others!! I don't live in India, I was born in Britain and consider my myself British, i'm just glad the roots that I come from (Punjabi\Sikh) atleast try to outlaw the disgusting nature of those of the Indus valley, infact punjab is the only place where calling a 'low class'\dalit a 'chamar' a derogatory term is a criminal offence. This law was forced through by a Sikh political group!!

I don't dismiss politics but what has this got to do with racist chanting at a footy game??? I agree with you Thracian on your points on violence and political fervour but linking it to a footy game is abit weak. My point is simple if you don't like Britian, then fook off!!! Britian has provided a save haven for many and given more equal rights then any other nation!!

Anti white racism is no different from any other racism and should be condemned like any other!! The fact remains in any nation, that racial abuse is usually dished out by the majority to persecute people of different complection, race etc!!

Unfortunately in the UK, there are groups which haven't really integrated into 'mainstream' society or have come form backgrounds where certain behaviour is acceptable and these groups have been given a 'free' licence to continue to behave in this way. And the government or pc groups instead of tackling the issue have wrapped themselves and these groups in cotton wool, allowing these groups to dictate and give rise to anti british feelings

Can't disagree with any of that.

I come in Peace!

This site was linked on our forum. Can I first apologise for the behaviour of some of our fans.

I wanted this game to be a draw and to be played in good spirits, in the memory of a friend (Leicester fan, who recently died). The antics of some of our fans has left a sour taste in my mouth, talk over PC gone mad! no it is common decency that seems to have gone adrift.

I expected some Ollie banter (as he is still a cult hero for many of us Gasheads).

I ask you not to think that all Rovers fans are meatheads, some of us are OK. good luck with the promotion push.

Dale

:appl:

In all fairness, I did share a pint with a couple of Rovers fans before the game at the Walkers and they were thoroughly decent blokes. It's sad that you have a few idiots who follow your team, but unlike some insignficant teams unworthy of a mention, they are in the minority.

Hello guys,

I can only apologise

'Bridgey'

I didn't hear it - to be fair, I hardly heard Rovers all match...but to say there's a link to the slave trade is pushing it a bit don't you think.

Racism has its heart in ignorance not history. There's little thick racist cunts across the country supporting every team in the land - yours isn't the first we've met who have wankers chanting this shite and you sure as buggery won't be the last.

Rather than tackling it on a forum these things have to be tackled in the flesh, these retards have to be told that their opinions are unacceptable. It was reported to Rovers that a section of your travelling support were chanting racist songs, they were identifiable from where they were standing at the Walkers and were on film and yet (obviously) no action was taken. Take photos of these tossers - publish them, email them, humiliate them...badger your club to do something about them.

Oh, and don't let them develop your ground - it's ace as it is, there simply isn't enough uniqueness left in football :thumbup:

I didn't hear it - to be fair, I hardly heard Rovers all match...but to say there's a link to the slave trade is pushing it a bit don't you think.

Racism has its heart in ignorance not history. There's little thick racist cunts across the country supporting every team in the land - yours isn't the first we've met who have wankers chanting this shite and you sure as buggery won't be the last.

Rather than tackling it on a forum these things have to be tackled in the flesh, these retards have to be told that their opinions are unacceptable. It was reported to Rovers that a section of your travelling support were chanting racist songs, they were identifiable from where they were standing at the Walkers and were on film and yet (obviously) no action was taken. Take photos of these tossers - publish them, email them, humiliate them...badger your club to do something about them.

Oh, and don't let them develop your ground - it's ace as it is, there simply isn't enough uniqueness left in football :thumbup:

The pitch could be more uneven as well, perhaps with a run of grassy moguls down one side to make control that bit more challenging. Flat pitches are boring.

Also what about Bristol having special permission to use heavy leather balls again, polished metal studs and to create a Somme-style mud patch on the edge of each penalty area just to complete the feeling of going back in time?

Long shorts for the players and flat caps for the fans should be compulsory too. Halcyon days. :thumbup::D

Archived