Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

GAS AGAINST RACISM

Working a treat. Anyone else hear this?

I wonder if J, Leics would advocate five year mandatory sentences for the intimidating behaviour of people in the Pro-Palestinian rally in London when our police were forced to retreat under considerable threat and when the danger was far greater than anything a childish chant was going to incite at a football ground.

As another said, I'm more inclined to feel contempt for the chanters than anything else and I cannot imagine any of the Asians I know being especially put out.

But if the powers that be can identify the chanters, perhaps there will be a happy ending... Perhaps it will save me having to queue for away tickets in future! :D

I wonder if J, Leics would advocate five year mandatory sentences for the intimidating behaiour of people in the Pro-Palesintian rally in London when our police were forced to retreat under considerable threat and when the danger was far greater than anything a childish chant was going to incite at a football ground.

As another said, I'm more inclined to feel contempt for the chanters than anything else and I cannot imagine any of the Asians I know being especially put out.

But if the powers that be can identify the chanters, perhaps there will be a happy ending... Perhaps it will save me having to queue for away tickets in future! :D

Agree with the sentiment but you still have to crack down on this stuff, for a minority (as in the chanters not of the ethnic variety) it's just a slippery slope. Give em an inch and they'll take a mile and all that. Cracking down on it at it's most arbitrary level increases the chance of it becoming universally unacceptable.

I wonder if J, Leics would advocate five year mandatory sentences for the intimidating behaiour of people in the Pro-Palesintian rally in London when our police were forced to retreat under considerable threat and when the danger was far greater than anything a childish chant was going to incite at a football ground.

WRONG, I have young kids and I do take my kids to games and I would never want my kids to hear this kind of bullshit, and suffer the type of abuse I have growing up in Leicester and at Leicester games, it's disgusting!!!!!! Personally i would have thought society has gone past racial boundaries!!

Thracian don't intermingle situations a pro palestinain rally has fook all to do with a footy match, one is of a political nature and feelings and emotions are very high, and one is of a socail sporting event that should be enjoyed by all, emotions are one of a competitive nature where we support our local team!!

WRONG, I have young kids and I do take my kids to games and I would never want my kids to hear this kind of bullshit, and suffer the type of abuse I have growing up in Leicester and at Leicester games, it's disgusting!!!!!! Personally i would have thought society has gone past racial boundaries!!

Thracian don't intermingle situations a pro palestinain rally has fook all to do with a footy match, one is of a political nature and feelings and emotions are very high, and one is of a socail sporting event that should be enjoyed by all, emotions are one of a competitive nature where we support our local team!!

a) I wasn't thinking of you at the time but I'm happy to accept your point although for you to suggest that society has gone past racial boundaries is ridiculous not just in England but elsewhere and in India as much as elsewhere from what these articles suggest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1495052.stm

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversio...hp/t131536.html

b) I don't see any reason for idealistic or racist threatening behaviour or public disorder/disrespect whether it be concerned with politics or sport.

Those scenes in London were appalling.

What hypocrisy to condemn a bout of tasteless racist chanting on the one hand yet excuse the violent disorder (and doubtless vile anti-Israeli & anti-Western slogans) of the Palestine march on the other.

The Police in London were being threatened with violence as well as verbal abuse. Some were quite clearly concerned for their safety which was never the case at Bristol. And there's no two ways about it.

Yet you dismiss it as politics. What excuse is that? Especially as I'm quite sure it wasn't police who were attacking Palestine, or the people living in that area of London who doubtless daren't step out of their homes.

As usual, one attitude for white racist behaviour and quite another when it's someone else...

'J' probably would. What's your point?

'J' probably would. What's your point?

My point is explained in my reply to The Singh.

Basically that if you give five years to someone chanting a racist slogan, that policy should be implemented consistently and in this country it would never even be considered consistently - as The Singh appropriately demonstrates.

It would also be interesting applying proportionate sentences for such as those guilty of violence and intimidation in that London march.

fooking pricks. Inevitable though. The gys wannabes are unashamedly racist.

This though...

Another fan who travelled to the game said: "It always happens to our fans at away games. At Bristol it was quite bad.

Not to embellish the situation or anything yeah mate. Always?!

Sorry Singhy but once again a thread has been hijacked.

they did if i remember rightly: 'small town in wales, you're just a small town in wales' :crylaugh:

shot themselves in the feet really with that one

great post lol

What a great retaliation!

First of all Bristol is quite clearly...

a) A city (much bigger than leicester)

b) In western england, geography not your strong point obviously!

c) What was being chanted at you by the rovers fans is quite clearly true, which you would know asuming you live in the sesspit that is leicester!!

great post lol

c) What was being chanted at you by the rovers fans is quite clearly true, which you would know asuming you live in the sesspit that is leicester!!

We're top of the league. You can fook off and get back to shagging your sister now.

great post lol

I'm not surprised a Leeds fan agrees with it :rolleyes:

great post lol

I'll quote your fellow Leeds fans lol

FOTC

great post lol

CUNT

great post lol

Bristol is actually in South-West to be precise.

Get your geography right.

great post lol

Plenty of Asians in Leeds aren't there?

Archived