Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

MK Dons v Leicester City Highlights

Gonna be on in a minute I think.

They just shown Maxy Gradel's goal and the celebrations before going to an ad break :wub:

Shame the didn't show the same celebrations in the actual highlights - I didn't record it :@

The actual highlights

637151~25-year-old-Woman-with-Finger-in-a-Glass-of-Wine-Posters.jpg

Bunn should have done better with the first, but was a bit unlucky with the second. Nice goal by fryatt and cracking free kick!!

Really? From where I was sat (directly behind the goal) I thought he stood no chance. He launched himself across the goal, and it looked like he just about got a hand to it. It had some serious pace to it, too. :dunno:

Really? From where I was sat (directly behind the goal) I thought he stood no chance. He launched himself across the goal, and it looked like he just about got a hand to it. It had some serious pace to it, too. :dunno:

I thought he could have saved it.

Fryatt's goal was excellent too, getting away from three defenders and slotting it in.

I was a goalie so I'm harsh!! :thumbup:

They could've shown the players going mad celebrating when we scored though, instead of cutting straight to Bob DiMatteo >_<

They should've shown our fans in the home end celebrating and trying to climb the segregation :thumbup:

I think Bunn should have saved the first goal, even Leven admitted that in his post match interview.

Fryatt did really well for his goal & as for Gradel's free kick. :wub:

Loved the bit before the ad break when they showed all the players & coaching staff celebrating on the pitch.

I looked over and thought it was you.

Where did you go after that?

Everywhere.

Started off on the left near the segregation, then in the middle, below the scoreboard, then watched last ten minutes of first half in one of the disabled sections.

Then in the second half I was stood to the far right.

Didn't feel right wherever I was, atmosphere was crap.

They should've shown our fans in the home end celebrating and trying to climb the segregation :thumbup:

YESS!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

I was running up and down our row, i flew down the steps near to the pitch going fcuking mental. Then i turn around and there's this Dons fan holding my mobile phone in three smashed pieces that had flown from my pocket in the mass hysteria

Archived