Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Team For Stockport.

OK this is the probable team except maybe Mattock instead of Powell, but hope Dickovs not on the bench!

Mark Bunn

Kerrea Gilbert

Jack Hobbs

Wayne Brown

Chris Powell

Matt Oakley©

Andy King

Bruno Berner

Maxi Gradel

Steve Howard

Matty Fryatt

Subs:

Carl Pentney

Michael Morrison

Joe Mattock

Tom Cleverley

LLoyd Dyer

EDIT:

David Stockdale

Kerrea Gilbert

Jack Hobbs

Wayne Brown(if fit)/Morrison if not.

Joseph Mattock - would like to see Powell but thats unlikely.

Matthew Oakley

Andrew King

Bruno Berner

Max-Alain Gradel

Stephen Howard

Matthew Fryatt

SUBS

Carl Pentney

Michael Morrison(If Brown's fit)/Powell if not.

Lloyd Dyer

Thomas Cleverly

Paul Dickov

PORTER! Leave it out Thracian!

Are you still hoping Pearson is the only other person in Leicester other than you that rates him?

Whether you, Pearson or any kind of consensus you want to name rates Porter or not, I'll stand by my own view thanks.

That view was modified at the start of the season when, while my inner thoughts questioned it, the form and goals of Dyer made me fully understand why he got the nod over an in-form Porter and anyone else for a starting place.

And I've continued to understand that opinion.

That view could be further modified if there were another signing who showed he had more to offer than Porter.

But while Dyer's having his run of indifferent form and while the likes of Berner and Cleverley are squad choices for our midfield, I don't need confirmation from anyone that Porter's mobility, passing, general ball control, goalscoring potential and eye for a final ball are all things we're badly missing.

Thracian for all you know Levi Porter is living down London road eating Jerk chicken every night with the boys, I'm sure there's a reason why he's always overlooked. The fans probably don't know what this is for a reason, Nige is hardly likely to come out and say "Porter is an arrogant little runt who's always late for training".

Stockdale

Gilbert

Morrison

Hobbs

Mattock

Oakley

King

Berner

Gradel

Fryatt

Howard

Subs

Dickov/Chambers

Pentney

Dyer

Powell

Cleverley

Isn't Howard injured? Dead leg i've been told :unsure:

Must be bullshit. :fc:

I used play around with a dead leg when I was a young lad.

Dead leg is not an excuse for not playing football, especially when you get paid for it.

Thracian for all you know Levi Porter is living down London road eating Jerk chicken every night with the boys, I'm sure there's a reason why he's always overlooked. The fans probably don't know what this is for a reason, Nige is hardly likely to come out and say "Porter is an arrogant little runt who's always late for training".

Lots of young sportsmen believe in themselves in a way that might be termed arrogant and what company Levi keeps at night is no concern of mine although such company as I know he's kept speak highly of him.

I'd doubt you have any idea what I know or don't know but I'll happily stand by all I say about his football.

Stockdale

Gilbert

Hobbs

Morrison

Mattock

Berner

King

Oakley

Dyer

Howard

Fryatt

Subs: Pentney, Powell, Gradel, Cleverley, Chambers

And I've just notied we're really short of defenders as of right now.

Think I'd call in the experience of Chris Powell at left back tonight. Mattock has done nothing wrong, but with a new keeper in front of Gilbert, Morrison and Hobbs (assuming Brown is out), its time for Mr Powell to add some know how

Congrats Craig on that milestone :).

Stockport have a good record for conceding away from home (think only 17 goals), so Fryatt and Howard will have to be at the top of their game.

Stockdale

Gilbert

Morrison

Hobbs

Powell

Oakley

King

Berner

Gradel

Fryatt

Howard

That's my preferred lineup but I have a feeling Dyer will be ahead of Gradel...

Surely it must be time for Dyer to bench it. Browns performance was disgusting at dons, he should be benched or dropped. Mattock was poor aswell id bring Powell in.

Stockdale

Gilbert

Hobbs

Morrison

Powell

Oakley

Berner

King

Gradel

Fryatt

Howard

Bench: Brown, Mattock, Dyer, Dickov, Chambers or GK or Adams