Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Which upcoming album is a must-buy?

• 3 weeks later...
The Maccabees - Wall of Arms-4th May(im holding out for big things off this ,Zane Lowe been hyping this one up)

Marmaduke Duke- Duke Pandemonium-11th May

Maximo Park- Quicken The Heart- 11th May

Arctic Monkeys-August sometime

I like your taste sir, got hold of three of those four already.

Ive got Maximo's and Maccebees,

Maximo's is pretty average to be honest , nothing is gonna touch their first album on the otherhand Maccabees , is rather good ;) , probably gonna be in my top ten albums of the year

Havent got Marmaduke Duke yet , any good?

My most anticipated album of the year is Killswitch Engaged's new one. It is so far untitled although one new track has been recorded on a phone live and put on youtube, sounds pretty cool.

Mastodon's new album Crack The Skye was on this list a couple of weeks back but now it's out and I've got it. Cracking album!

This albums a must for me,its prompted me to try there other stuff.

Ive got Maximo's and Maccebees,

Maximo's is pretty average to be honest , nothing is gonna touch their first album on the otherhand Maccabees , is rather good ;) , probably gonna be in my top ten albums of the year

Havent got Marmaduke Duke yet , any good?

Pretty much agree with that.

I'm disproportionately excited by the prospect of the God Help The Girl album, out in a month or so I believe.

http://www.myspace.com/pleasegodhelpthegirl

It's basically a Belle and Sebastian record, with the usual vocalists replaced by several angel voiced and seemingly very fit young ladies they've recruited just because they can

I realise it won't be a must-buy for many of you, but Enter Shikari's Common Dreads album.

Track Listing:

Common Dreads

Solidarity

Step Up

Juggernauts

Wall

Zzzonked

Havoc A

No Sleep Tonight

Gap In The Fence

Havoc B

Antwerpen

The Jester

Halcyon (intro)

Hectic

Fanfare for the Conscious Man

I realise it won't be a must-buy for many of you, but Enter Shikari's Common Dreads album.

Track Listing:

Common Dreads

Solidarity

Step Up

Juggernauts

Wall

Zzzonked

Havoc A

No Sleep Tonight

Gap In The Fence

Havoc B

Antwerpen

The Jester

Halcyon (intro)

Hectic

Fanfare for the Conscious Man

certainly not!!

I made the mistake of obtaining the first album I thought it was absolute dog turd to be honest so I wont be bothering with this one!! really couldn't see what all the fuss was about

going back to me punk roots I am REALLY looking forward to the new Rancid album out in June the only track I have heard so far Last one to die sounds brilliant!!! sounds like Rancid from back in the Out come the wolves era.

Having heard 3 the tracks released from Kasabians album so far and judging by the fact that Underdog and Vlad have been constantly on repeat in my car that's going to be one of my top summer albums

certainly not!!

I made the mistake of obtaining the first album I thought it was absolute dog turd to be honest so I wont be bothering with this one!! really couldn't see what all the fuss was about

Fair enough :)

No band can ever satisfy everyone :thumbup:

Archived