Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Which upcoming album is a must-buy?

What are your pre-order favourites at the moment?

Right now, can't wait for the new Passion Pit album, "Manners"

passionpitmanners250.jpg

as well as the third one by Junior Senior, "Begone Dull Care"

31OOftg4e4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

PLUS the newcomers from Eulogies with "Here Anonymous"

eulha_large.jpg

The Maccabees - Wall of Arms-4th May(im holding out for big things off this ,Zane Lowe been hyping this one up)

Marmaduke Duke- Duke Pandemonium-11th May

Maximo Park- Quicken The Heart- 11th May

Arctic Monkeys-August sometime

My most anticipated album of the year is Killswitch Engaged's new one. It is so far untitled although one new track has been recorded on a phone live and put on youtube, sounds pretty cool.

Mastodon's new album Crack The Skye was on this list a couple of weeks back but now it's out and I've got it. Cracking album!

Ooh, when is that out?

According to his myspace early march but you know how dnb is with release dates. :@

Fingers crossed should be anytime this month, but things have been slow at st holdings, there looking for a new manufacturer I believe. You can grab a couple of exclusives of "A Bunch Of Cuts". (Lectro on there is heavy). I see you know about them already with the logo in your avatar. :thumbup:

Apparently Calibre writes roughly 60 tunes a month :o and has a back catalogue of tunes waiting to be released soley over the next few years for future shelflife lp's. I can remember hearing "Piece of Mind" years before it came out. One thing he's not lying about is his tunes do have shelflife. Heard a tune on a set last year which is supposedly by him but theres no sign if it will ever get released. :( Same with a lot of the metalheadz stuff. The track "life" on this has been doing the rounds for 4 years now. :o Anyway should be big.

You might have heard a few of the bits on the marcus intalex fabriclive cd.

Heres a snippet of "Out of The Box" from a Marcus Intalex set :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Calibre - Shelf Life 2

Final Tracklist

Vinyl

1 Out Of The Box

2 All The Days

3 Harbinger

4 Fine As Dust

5 Lazy Rock

6 Life

7 Why Time

8 Zombie Life

CD DISC 1

1 Out Of The Box

2 Nightlights

3 All The Days

4 Harbinger

5 Nowhere To Be Found

6 Fine As Dust

7 Mind Print

8 The Cage

9 Soft Tear

CD DISC 2

1 Lazy Rock

2 Life

3 Half Full

4 What To Do In These Times

5 Overeaction Dub

6 Harry

7 Zombie Life

8 Find A Way

9 The Blues (Hidden Track)

:thumbup:

are they still going :huh:

Yup.

After a solo project last year, the new album "Blue Music" is to be released sometimes soon, although I haven't heard of a precise release date as of yet.

Their MySpace site contains a few newer tracks previously not featured on other albums:

http://www.myspace.com/electricsoftparade

Only a matter of months, then... >_<

Same goes for the new Friendly Fires piece... >_<

Why buy remastered stuff, the originals are the best.

The stuff on that The Sound of the Smiths compilation has been remastered by Johnny Marr, and to be honest it sounds wonderful compared to the original recordings, which I always thought sounded a bit lifeless. Granted, remastering doesn't always improve things though

Archived