Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Because it's the last game of the season.

I don't know how many times I've said this now.

These will make general sale, if they don't i will NEVER POST ON HERE AGAIN,

(For 1 week)

We can live in hope.

You really do no nothing, Crewe will sell out. The speed of the Southend tickets was slow due to the poor form of a couple of games, then when we beat Leeds the tickets were snapped up.

As it is the last game of the season and the fact it should be one big party the tickets will sell out. Crewe will not give us anymore tickets.

Someone, at last talking a bit of sense.

Every single game, same bloody question.

Time to do a special thread and sticky it I think. Does anyone actually read the stickies in here? They are a mine of information and yet people still ask the same stuff over and over again, even when they've been answered several times before. :frusty:

Time to do a special thread and sticky it I think. Does anyone actually read the stickies in here? They are a mine of information and yet people still ask the same stuff over and over again, even when they've been answered several times before. :frusty:

Funny you should say that, have just done one!

Great minds. :thumbup:

Will be away in Cardiff for the Crewe game(Tigers supporting other half :rolleyes: )But going up the coast to watch D.J and Blackpool play Swansea.....So if anybody on here needs a P3 Reference for this game drop me a PM.

If I do this, can someone confirm that I can buy three tickets with it? Lisa? Katy? Someone must know the answer...

<ducks>

If I do this, can someone confirm that I can buy three tickets with it? Lisa? Katy? Someone must know the answer...

<ducks>

Start running.........

:angry:

Email them now, stating it's a P3 request, and they should keep the request to one side for you.

Stick on the receipt notifications, and put on the email you want a reply. They should get back to you then.

Done that last night and they sent me 1 back saying Southend is sold out :S

Done that last night and they sent me 1 back saying Southend is sold out :S

But someone might go into the ticket office now with a ticket that they cannot use. It'll go to the next person who asks if there are any returned tickets. And you do know that this is the Crewe thread? :giggle:

But someone might go into the ticket office now with a ticket that they cannot use. It'll go to the next person who asks if there are any returned tickets. And you do know that this is the Crewe thread? :giggle:

Exactly i was hoping they would put me on a reserve list for priority 3 or somthing so i dont have too quee up so early.

Exactly i was hoping they would put me on a reserve list for priority 3 or somthing so i dont have too quee up so early.

Hang on, you emailed about Crewe but got a response straight back about Southend being sold out?

If that's the case, it was an automated reply to all emails.

Yes thats the one.

Si do i resend my email or....?

No, they have received it. You may want to chase it up next week though. :)

Wounded.

Went ticket office about 2 hours ago. The Milf told me today that there's very little chance of tickets for P3 :cry:

But arent there only like 1400-1500 P1&P2 total season ticket holders? then how will they not make P3 if this is the case?

Unless they let those buy more than one ticket, which they wouldn't anyway.

Cor I wish this club would get some consistensy

But arent there only like 1400-1500 P1&P2 total season ticket holders? then how will they not make P3 if this is the case?

Unless they let those buy more than one ticket, which they wouldn't anyway.

Cor I wish this club would get some consistensy

My guess is that there will be tickets left on Wednesday, but very few. I think there will be a very high demand for this fixture because it'll be our last ever game in the 3rd tier of English Football (hopefully). I can't see tickets lasting after Priority 3 day.

Archived