Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

These will make general sale, if they don't i will NEVER POST ON HERE AGAIN,

(For 1 week)

Cheers Maddog (et al) ...Personally think that you will be right, which is why I thought the content of the tix page on the offical site was suprising...Here hoping....

Very high we have already won the title.

These are bound to make general sale.

No need for you to go then is there? Im sure you will gladly be standing aside then for people who want to go and support their team even when we're already up.

I'm buying tickets for our last ever game in the 3rd tier of English Football tomorrow.

I expect these to last no longer than Wednesday, regardless of whatever mathematics Maddog comes out with. I think everybody should snap up their ticket at the earliest available opportunity.

What time are people getting trains for this? via Nuneaton? And trains back?

Planning to book train tomorrow, Get my tickets Tuesday.

I was thinking this was on the Sunday as it's what we have know being in the Championship for a few years previous and was thinking I couldn't do it as i'd be up till the early hours watching Hatton and to then go to Crewe - It wasn't going to happen, Now i've realized the game is on the Saturday it's just turning into an all day and nighter.

But arent there only like 1400-1500 P1&P2 total season ticket holders? then how will they not make P3 if this is the case?

Unless they let those buy more than one ticket, which they wouldn't anyway.

Cor I wish this club would get some consistensy

My guess is that there will be tickets left on Wednesday, but very few. I think there will be a very high demand for this fixture because it'll be our last ever game in the 3rd tier of English Football (hopefully). I can't see tickets lasting after Priority 3 day.

As long as they'll make P3, I'll take my chances. I've pre-ordered mine, here's to hoping

Archived