Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Thanks, i think i'm going to do a bit more pre-ordering next season, seems to be the way forwards.

I didn't know you could ore order tickets. What's the point in the priority thing if you can reserve yourself tickets? of am I getting this totally wrong lol

I didn't know you could ore order tickets. What's the point in the priority thing if you can reserve yourself tickets? of am I getting this totally wrong lol

Well, your pre-order is processed on your priority day.

So say you're a priority three and you pre-order, your pre-order will be processed on the Wednesday. So if it sells out before then, you still won't get a ticket.

That's how i understand it to work anyway

So say you're a priority three and you pre-order, your pre-order will be processed on the Wednesday. So if it sells out before then, you still won't get a ticket.

o right. I see. wish I'd thought of that. I'm just gonna turn up before the place opens tommorow morning and see if I can bag myself a couple.

my dad has a ticket already. my uncles wifes sister lol works at the ticket office and got my uncle seven tickets even though they ain't priority. gave my dad one.aha

I wish you'd kept that to yourself :angry:lol

Atm it looks like I won't even be coming to this game seeing as all of the non-attenders wany yto jump on tyhis. May just get ob the trani and stand outside until the final whistlee anyuwayu. Yes boys.

Atm it looks like I won't even be coming to this game seeing as all of the non-attenders wany yto jump on tyhis. May just get ob the trani and stand outside until the final whistlee anyuwayu. Yes boys.

Good night? :cheers::P

my dad has a ticket already. my uncles wifes sister lol works at the ticket office and got my uncle seven tickets even though they ain't priority. gave my dad one.aha

Fantastic, that's brilliant news.

Was just saying how stupid it is that Row J is probably the back row of a small stand like that, yet they asked for tickets near the front :dunno:

I was in row J earlier on the season when I took the kids to Tranmere/Crewe away it is closer to the front than the back.

As far as the domestics are concerned there is a huge car park right next to the ground which is £3 all day and there will be plenty of spaces if you arrive reasonably early.

The catering will be completely over-run if the away end is sold out so bring your own or go the the chippy on the corner outside the ground before you go in.

The away end will be really, really noisy as you will be packed in like sardines and the roof is low.

Mad ground, almost nothing at the either end of the pitch and an enourmous stand opposite where you sit.

Simon

Says on the OS Crewe tickets now sold out

Sorry - not sure how to post a link

I'm sure the ticket office will be getting a few complaints judging by the other thread

OS Link

There were already 55+ people in front of me in the queue this morning when I got there at 07:40

Should easily be sold out by now.

Row C for me!! :thumbup:

As for requesting tickets far forwards/far back, I was watching the computer screens today. The ticket office were selling the tickets in numerical order so there wasn't odd seats here and there. They were filling up each row with the next person in the queue.

Craig, did you go into the ticket office and fill in a form to pre-order?

I did for the Posh game, maybe a week before the tickets went on sale to P3. I wanted to get down the ticket office on the day of sale because I wasn't sure how the pre-ordering business worked. Anyway, I waited and waited for my mate who fcuked about so I ended up going about 4pm on my own. I got there and there was a sign on the door saying Posh Sold Out. I was gutted so I just went home.

My tickets arrived the next day! So I am still not sure how the tickets are processed as regards to people queuing in person and having a stack of emails and pre-filled forms to go through.

What I'm trying to say (quite badly!), is, you still might have a ticket. There were 600 left as of 8pm last night. The T/O closes at 5 (I think) and the staff were certain that there were 600 left at 8pm. I don't know if they stayed on to process some of the P3 emails and forms, but that would be my guess, or surely they would have said there were X left at 5pm :dunno:

BTW, they didn't answer any of my emails regarding Posh until the day after they tickets were sold out.

Craig, did you go into the ticket office and fill in a form to pre-order?

I did for the Posh game, maybe a week before the tickets went on sale to P3. I wanted to get down the ticket office on the day of sale because I wasn't sure how the pre-ordering business worked. Anyway, I waited and waited for my mate who fcuked about so I ended up going about 4pm on my own. I got there and there was a sign on the door saying Posh Sold Out. I was gutted so I just went home.

My tickets arrived the next day! So I am still not sure how the tickets are processed as regards to people queuing in person and having a stack of emails and pre-filled forms to go through.

What I'm trying to say (quite badly!), is, you still might have a ticket. There were 600 left as of 8pm last night. The T/O closes at 5 (I think) and the staff were certain that there were 600 left at 8pm. I don't know if they stayed on to process some of the P3 emails and forms, but that would be my guess, or surely they would have said there were X left at 5pm :dunno:

BTW, they didn't answer any of my emails regarding Posh until the day after they tickets were sold out.

Nope, i rang yesterday (couldn't get through), and sent emails yesterday as i'm Priority 2. Usually i get an email between 5-7 saying that my order's been processed, but this hasn't been the case this time. I'm still hopefully, but not too hopeful.

Nope, i rang yesterday (couldn't get through), and sent emails yesterday as i'm Priority 2. Usually i get an email between 5-7 saying that my order's been processed, but this hasn't been the case this time. I'm still hopefully, but not too hopeful.

That is so sh!tty. :huh:

Burn that mother****er down.

lol

Just found this in an email i recieved from Jim a few weeks ago regarding the ticket selling arrangements for the last 3 aways...

You will have no trouble purchasing tickets for the last three away games providing you contact us in plenty of time on the Tuesday.

:frusty::S

Edit - This isn't getting at Jim though, 'cos i love the guy...

I didnt get a confirmation email but the monies come out of my account - I think theyre just too busy to send emails.

Fingers crossed for you

Archived