Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Got mine and cheds this morning, queuing for a good half hour in a line 70 deep.

Apparently theres around 600 left but all those will be taken up tomorrow early doors with all the pre orders.

General sale my arse, good one (yet again) Maddog

lol

It'l be good down the front for this one anyway i reckon.

I thought that myself initially then I though about standing and atmosphere so i'm 50/50 on the idea. We'll see, Last game of the season, we're promoted, let's have a piss up and enjoy it!

Heard owt bout any tickets yet Craig?

I thought that myself initially then I though about standing and atmosphere so i'm 50/50 on the idea. We'll see, Last game of the season, we're promoted, let's have a piss up and enjoy it!

Heard owt bout any tickets yet Craig?

Nope, i expect they're busy though. I'll start worrying (more) if i haven't heard anything by 7pm :sweating:

To be fair, is anyone actually sitting for this? :giggle:

I hope Crewe don't have to win to stay up when we play them. I don't fancy doing a Stoke on them to be honest.

We wont go down trust me ;)

EDIT: completely misread, my bad

To be fair, is anyone actually sitting for this? :giggle:

I hope Crewe don't have to win to stay up when we play them. I don't fancy doing a Stoke on them to be honest.

I should imagine it'll be like Saaarfend, i didn't see many sitting for that despite the fact that it was seated. Then again, I was right down the front again and hardly ever looked back except to lob the odd beach ball back into the crowd :D

I should imagine it'll be like Saaarfend, i didn't see many sitting for that despite the fact that it was seated. Then again, I was right down the front again and hardly ever looked back except to lob the odd beach ball back into the crowd :D

Was it you that got that old woman in the face? lol

These will make general sale, if they don't i will NEVER POST ON HERE AGAIN,

(For 1 week)

Oh maaaaaaaddooooooog

Got mine and cheds this morning, queuing for a good half hour in a line 70 deep.

Apparently theres around 600 left but all those will be taken up tomorrow early doors with all the pre orders.

General sale my arse, good one (yet again) Maddog

Did you get them cheaper than £30? :huh:

Don't wanna go FT and don't wanna drive (if I get a bloody ticket!)

£30? :crylaugh:

£10 return matey :thumbup:

That is from Nuneaton though and I have set time (10.30am there, 7.30pm back I think are the times), if I bought a open return that would cost more but tbh even if I did wanna go and come back at different times aslong as I used to right trains i'm sure i'd get away with it, it would be the same price so not asif i'm getting away with not paying a higher fare.

Did you get them cheaper than £30? :huh:

Don't wanna go FT and don't wanna drive (if I get a bloody ticket!)

If you get the 11:16 from Nuneaton and return on the 18:33 it's £10 return without a railcard where as the rest are £28.30. Just do that and get a return to Nuneaton for £7.90. Have a look on the Train Line. If you have a rail card it's even cheaper. I believe Matt lives in nuneaton so he's laughing all the way to the bank.

That is from Nuneaton though and I have set time (10.30am there, 7.30pm back I think are the times), if I bought a open return that would cost more but tbh even if I did wanna go and come back at different times aslong as I used to right trains i'm sure i'd get away with it, it would be the same price so not asif i'm getting away with not paying a higher fare.

If you get the 11:16 from Nuneaton and return on the 18:33 it's £10 return without a railcard where as the rest are £28.30. Just do that and get a return to Nuneaton for £7.90. Have a look on the Train Line. If you have a rail card it's even cheaper. I believe Matt lives in nuneaton so he's laughing all the way to the bank.

You can get different trains Matt (as my times have shown) but they have to be London Midland ones that do all the stops (so it'll take about an hour and 20 minutes). That's if you bought the £10 Super off-peak return (which I'm guessing you did).

You can get different trains Matt (as my times have shown) but they have to be London Midland ones that do all the stops (so it'll take about an hour and 20 minutes). That's if you bought the £10 Super off-peak return (which I'm guessing you did).

No, i'm on Virgin trains, I was told the option you have said would cost something like £28 or something, so went for the cheaper option.

My journey will take 38 minutes.

No, i'm on Virgin trains, I was told the option you have said would cost something like £28 or something, so went for the cheaper option.

My journey will take 38 minutes.

How bizarre. On the Train Line all the Virgin Trains are £28.30 for a return and it's the London Midland that are the cheap ones. Are yours advance singles or an off-peak/super off-peak return?

I live near Nuneaton but was under the impression most of the trains had been replaced by busses, I will have another look.

I live near Nuneaton but was under the impression most of the trains had been replaced by busses, I will have another look.

I'm pretty sure Virgin trains are ok from Nuneaton to Crewe. From London though it's utter guff. I can't get my 40% discount because they decide to do all these works on the one weekend when I'm ever going to visit Crewe. Frustrating. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived