Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

So your saying that there are 1100 priority 1's??

Maybe not all Priority 1's will go to the game though... Hoping to risk it on Weds (priority 3 :/), Should really go to more away games...

My mate can get his tickets before priority one and he can get 12, it really is a complete and utter total shambles.

How?? :blink:

Picking mine and Cheds up later before work.

I wish I could be this smug about tickets next season.

Seriosuly WHAT.THE.fook!

Got down ticket office at 3:45 to find my usual parking space on the slabs outside was taken by a Rangie and the Jesters were queuing out the door, not only did I not get tickets but I was 20 mins late for work!

Tomorrow then.

I always email for tickets and have never had a problem?

I think it ended well in the end, but I think they fooked Craig around with MK Dons tickets, Although getting tickets for that was a farce for some people.

I think it ended well in the end, but I think they fooked Craig around with MK Dons tickets, Although getting tickets for that was a farce for some people.

Ahh I see... well thats understandable then.... Ive been lucky thus far.

Got mine and cheds this morning, queuing for a good half hour in a line 70 deep.

Apparently theres around 600 left but all those will be taken up tomorrow early doors with all the pre orders.

General sale my arse, good one (yet again) Maddog

Archived