Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Got there this morning and got me some tickets to this. looking forward to it. There were some people in the que buying loads of tickets. There was someone infront of me buying 25 tickets!!!!! lol and then another person a few behind him buying 15.

What row Lease? And when do you want me to boss you around in Primark? :P

Row E.

I need to go into town on Monday to hand in my coursework........

Haha! Ok maybe I fooked up a little bit that I am set to 1 train then, and should have gone for the longer journey, but the bloke at the train station made out that was going to cost more anyway!

Oh well, still cheap, give me time to drink before and after I spose :thumbup:

I think the bloke said the tickets are non refundable either so couldn't change the tickets to get the longer journey but go and come back at any time, Oh well, not to worry, unless I miss the trains :unsure:

You can refund them but you have to pay £10 admin fee for each one so it'll cost you £20 to get your £10 back

So are you two going on the train for this or have you not decided yet?

We were never going to train it, the plan's always been for Fez to drive because of the works they're doing on Virgin Trains :thumbup:

tanks very much fellas, you're stars :thumbup:

No worries chap

Row A. lol

lol fantastic!

We were never going to train it, the plan's always been for Fez to drive because of the works they're doing on Virgin Trains :thumbup:

Fez was wavering a bit on Saturday when he saw that a train went directly to Crewe from Northampton, that's the reason I asked :thumbup:

Got there this morning and got me some tickets to this. looking forward to it. There were some people in the que buying loads of tickets. There was someone infront of me buying 25 tickets!!!!! lol and then another person a few behind him buying 15.

It's a disgrace that the ticket office let people buy 25 tickets at a time.

People were fuming down there this morning , 1st a ticket office worker said that 400 tickets were left then when they opened the doors another said only 100 were being sold . A chap was going on how if there were only 1100 priority 1 and 2s why there seemed to be so many missing tickets .

I saw people buy 15 / 12/ 25 tickets but if they had the season ticket ref numbers for each ticket then i dont suppose you can argue

Fez was wavering a bit on Saturday when he saw that a train went directly to Crewe from Northampton, that's the reason I asked :thumbup:

He agreed to drop me off in Leamington on the way back so I hope he doesn't change his mind! Plus I've already bought my train tickets for the weekend!

So in response to getting an 'auto reply' telling me I couldn't order tickets by email or online, and being cut off by the ticket office telephone system (with a message encouraging me to buy my tickets online or via email), I emailed the ticket office pointing out how frustrating it was for fans to have to cope with the rules being changed on such an unplanned basis.

I got a reply this afernoon from the ticket office helpfully informing me that ... Tickets for the match against crewe have now sold out. Thanks!

I suppose the explanation for all this might be that the ticket office knew they'd had hundreds of pre-orders from priority 3s from before today had even started, so although there were technically hundreds of tickets left after p1 and p2 had had theirs there were more than enough pre-orders to swallow them up. Maybe.

On the other hand, a couple of people have mentioned folk in the queue today buying large quantities of tickets. I do think the club should investigate such sales, perhaps phoning some p3 STHs whose references were used as part of such large volume purchases to verify that they really did ask a mate to get them a ticket along with a dozen other people.

Oh, and anyone who spots tickets on sale in pubs or on ebay should abviously alert the club. Touts are scum and should be driven out of football.

Im really annoyed, i rang this morning from work from 859am and was on hold for 20 mins then was cut off and then again on hold for 20mins then cut off. So at 940am i gave up. I had emailed the ticket office aswell the previous evening (and i wish i emailed before but when i emailed afew times before they hadnt received the email so i still had to ring up) asking them to ring me at work as i would like 2 tickets but no one contacted me then when i got home today i had this response:

Thank you for your email.

Due the high volume of personal callers we are unable to accept ticket applications online and via email from 6.00pm on Tuesday 21st. All emails prior to this 6pm cut off will be dealt with.

The ticket office will be open from 9.00am on Wednesday 22nd to personal callers, and the phone lines will be manned at all times.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

LCFC Ticket Office

I really dont think the phones were manned as i rang up as soon as the lines opened. I wouldnt mind so much but the reference numbers i used i have bought tickets for priority 2 quite alot this season (which i suppose is lucky) then yesterday when i tried to order all 5 they would only let us have 3 as 2 are priority 3 even though we hadnt been questioned about it before.

Its just frustrating that i couldnt get across to the ticket office as i work in Kettering but i couldnt get through on the phone, and all 5 of us have been most away games this season.

But i do understand that there was high demand for this game and not everyone is going to be happy and the ticket office must have been continuously busy but its ashame for them that they cant go when theyve been most other away games. 1100 to priority 1 seems alot aswell, i assume some are corporate and for players etc, but where were these people at other away games this season

Anyway rant over, at least im going and i know the ticket office do a good job and get alot of stick

I hear Smuts is doing a Pirate.

Hmm, this is annoying as this is also what I plan on doing.

And we shall be sitting nearby too - it could work...I will make the better Pirate I am sure.

Im really stuck on what fancy dress outfit to wear, does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a ref or a footballer. What kit will Leicester play in incase i go as a footballer?

The blue one :thumbup:

Im really stuck on what fancy dress outfit to wear, does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a ref or a footballer. What kit will Leicester play in incase i go as a footballer?

Im you have Jobber on Facebook, message him about being Barry Hayles!

Brings a new meaning to the word team of barry hayles.

Archived