Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

I didnt get a confirmation email but the monies come out of my account - I think theyre just too busy to send emails.

Fingers crossed for you

What time did you email?

No monies have been taken out of my account >_<

What time did you email?

No monies have been taken out of my account >_<

It was Tuesday I emailed m8 about 11.00am - the money came straight off my available balance as I paid with my debit card. They usually mail back to say its gone through and give me a booking ref but Ive had nothing

It was Tuesday I emailed m8 about 11.00am - the money came straight off my available balance as I paid with my debit card. They usually mail back to say its gone through and give me a booking ref but Ive had nothing

lol Weird, because i emailed at 10.16 and i too paid with my debit card... but nothing :blink:

You'll be fine. They've taken the money out of my account a few times and not sent a confirmation email, only for the tickets to arrive a couple of days later. :)

Yeah just checked and the amount Im short on my account adds up to the same as 2 tickets for Crewe - I really hope you get yours m8

Well I arrived at 7.25pm and had the pleasure of standing behind a reet twat. He was a tout who had 15 season tickets to his name!! He was intending on having 21 tickets for this game. That is frankly disgraceful.

I could go into further detail of all the crap I overheard off him but it's too much to mention.

Got mine anyways, quite comical seeing the country folk nearly crying when they were informed that that just 400 were left at 9am. 'oooo there's about 50 people in front of me...if they all buy 5 we are struggling'.

Well I arrived at 7.25am and had the pleasure of standing behind a reet twat. He was a tout who had 15 season tickets to his name!! He was intending on having 21 tickets for this game. That is frankly disgraceful.

I could go into further detail of all the crap I overheard off him but it's too much to mention.

Got mine anyways, quite comical seeing the country folk nearly crying when they were informed that that just 400 were left at 9am. 'oooo there's about 50 people in front of me...if they all buy 5 we are struggling'.

Or did you take a sleeping bag :P

Well I arrived at 7.25pm and had the pleasure of standing behind a reet twat. He was a tout who had 15 season tickets to his name!! He was intending on having 21 tickets for this game. That is frankly disgraceful.

You waited there all night? Fair play.

:ph34r::P

FAO of those that emailed....

From previous experiences they sometimes wont email you to tell you that they've processed the tickets. It happened to me before and then tickets arrived on my doorstep.

:thumbup:

Area B, Row B, seats 47-51.
Row A. lol

Haha but are we all going to stay there, that's the thing.

I've got seat no. 69!

What row Lease? And when do you want me to boss you around in Primark? :P

It baffles me to think why the Southend tickets took over a week to sell out???!!

Part time fecking army.

I only pray this doesnt end up like the disabled-fest that was MK Dons.

it won't :unsure:

Craig: Glad you and Hully managed to sort the ticket malarky out, sounded a bit of a mare mate.

I have literally JUST got my confirmation e-mail

Now, i didnt provide details, I just got an order number... do I go to the ticket office with the money and the cards to get the tickets

(I know that sounds ****ing obvious, but its me first time pre-ordering)

They might possibly already have some of your card details on the system from previous orders and put it on that?

EDIT: Row F.

Archived