Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

dream+to+make.jpgArmor+For+Sleep+-+What+To+Do+When+You+Are+Dead+(2005).jpg51N8UQbPdaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Making my way through the discography of one of my favourite bands, Armor For sleep.

Unfortunately they only made 3 albums before splitting, but in a way they've left for me what is a perfect legacy, something which is very uncommon. They have a unique sound as a band but within that each album is in itself distinctive and a departure from the last without loosing it's integrity or appeal to the fans.

Highly reccommend for anyone into emo/rock/pop punk kinda stuff.

Edited by ajthefox

dream+to+make.jpgArmor+For+Sleep+-+What+To+Do+When+You+Are+Dead+(2005).jpg51N8UQbPdaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Making my way through the discography of one of my favourite bands, Armor For sleep.

Unfortunately they only made 3 albums before splitting, but in a way they've left for me what is a perfect legacy, something which is very uncommon. They have a unique sound as a band but within that each album is in itself distinctive and a departure from the last without loosing it's integrity or appeal to the fans.

Highly reccommend for anyone into emo/rock/pop punk kinda stuff.

Don't really know the band but they have cool album covers.

Augustana - Boston :wub:

Love that song and indeed both their albums. Never met/spoke to anyone who'd even heard of them before either!!

So, you love Scrubs and you also like this song (I presume!)

Good man!

Indeed I do, probably my favourite Blink song.

Shining Down feat Matthew Santos - Lupe Fiasco

I'm coming home featuring Skylar Grey - Diddy Dirty Money

Really interested to see if Skylar Grey makes any stuff on her own, she's on this, a song with Dre & Eminem and a Lupe Fiasco track and she makes all of them, brilliant voice.

I'm coming home featuring Skylar Grey - Diddy Dirty Money

Really interested to see if Skylar Grey makes any stuff on her own, she's on this, a song with Dre & Eminem and a Lupe Fiasco track and she makes all of them, brilliant voice.

She's got a solo album from a few years back already I think. Went by the name Holly Brook back then though but I'm not 100% on that. She was on a Fort Minor song by under that name, 'Where'd You Go' I think it was

Edited by Samilktray

She's got a solo album from a few years back already I think. Went by the name Holly Brook back then though but I'm not 100% on that. She was on a Fort Minor song by under that name, 'Where'd You Go' I think it was

I quite liked Where'd You Go?

Wasn't in love with anything else they did though, really.