Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

After recommendation from MTWG and other(s), I downloaded Brand New's Discography (apart from latest album) and I can't stop listening to it.

The only song I've listened to in-between all those, was Porcelain - Moby cos I wanted some relaxing music.

Oi, each to their own!!!

When i see other bands who are currently around lasting 30 years then i'll listen to you. :D

They must be doing something right.

Just cos you don't like something, it doesn't mean it isn't good. Personal taste mate. :thumbup:

Most of the bands i hear nowadays are bland, boring nothingness. I usually like songs i can identify with.

I tend to listen to older stuff cos the stuff around today bores me and there's no originality (in my opinion)

I do like a few bands and artists that are around today but on the whole i stick wth stuff i know, unless something crops up that dazzles me or that i think will grow on me.

Haha was making that comment in jest as you understand my distaste for two of your fav bands BJ and GGD

I’m not gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin,

(What you think of Hayley Williams?)

Fuck her, wolf Hayley robbin’ ‘em,

I’ll crash that fucking airplane at that faggot nigga B.o.B is in,

And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn oesophagus,

And won’t stop until the cops come in.

The elusive charm of Tyler.

I’m not gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin,

(What you think of Hayley Williams?)

Fuck her, wolf Hayley robbin’ ‘em,

I’ll crash that fucking airplane at that faggot nigga B.o.B is in,

And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn oesophagus,And won’t stop until the cops come in.

The elusive charm of Tyler.

No complaints from Me there.

All Of The Lights Remix - KanYe West featuring Drake, Big Sean & Lil Wayne

Really like this.

By the way, we might actually agree for once, what the fuck has happened to Chris Brown? I can remember his last album, everyone on here who likes that genre of music loved it... his new one, absolute garbage that even includes a duet with Justin Bieber!

Really like this.

By the way, we might actually agree for once, what the fuck has happened to Chris Brown? I can remember his last album, everyone on here who likes that genre of music loved it... his new one, absolute garbage that even includes a duet with Justin Bieber!

All I know is that I seen a picture of him recently leaked on facebook with his cock out. Before you say non photoshopped.

It was big to say the least.