Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

5 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

Was expecting something a little quicker and more hectic but an interesting beat none-the-less.

Idles are a bit much for me to really get into them but I stumbled on them through NPR's Tiny Desk series (which is fantastic) and I did really enjoy that performance and a few others. Seem like a really interesting bunch of lads too.

• Like 1

On 24/07/2020 at 13:32, RonnieTodger said:

I was supposed to see Peach Pit in Manchester in May but it's been rescheduled for next April, now.

Must admit I really enjoyed Shampoo Bottles and Black Liquorice is a belter but I've not properly got into the second album yet.

They did a set on Audiotree (youtube channel) a while back and I prefer the audio recordings of that to those songs on the first album it's a great performance/mix.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I was supposed to see Peach Pit in Manchester in May but it's been rescheduled for next April, now.

Must admit I really enjoyed Shampoo Bottles and Black Liquorice is a belter but I've not properly got into the second album yet.

They did a set on Audiotree (youtube channel) a while back and I prefer the audio recordings of that to those songs on the first album it's a great performance/mix.

I’ve only just come across them and haven’t found a song that I don’t like yet

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Was expecting something a little quicker and more hectic but an interesting beat none-the-less.

Idles are a bit much for me to really get into them but I stumbled on them through NPR's Tiny Desk series (which is fantastic) and I did really enjoy that performance and a few others. Seem like a really interesting bunch of lads too.

would love to see them live!

On 24/07/2020 at 19:41, Mark_w said:

A lot of Adrian Borland's solo stuff appeared on Spotify a month or so ago I think, really need to go through it. Very recently discovered The Sound, love basically everything they released.

I got into The Sound after discovering the album 'World of Rubber' by Second Layer. An Adrian Borland side-project - I loved it so just brought more of his stuff. Am hoping that there will be reissues of The Sound LP's on vinyl available soon.

Edited by swanlee