Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Noticed on my FB timeline that the Olympic torch went through my village exactly 8 years ago.

Got me thinking about the opening ceremony and how emotional I got at the end when those young kids lit the big flame with all the petals.

I can't stop playing this song which accompanied such a special moment. I find it mesmeric.

• Like 2

Disinfected the hands both before & after flipping through the racks of a second-hand record shop recently. 

During the process found this little gem ... live double album, first rate, really tight set - lovin' it.

The bloke in the shop reckons a lot of their stuff gonna' be reissued again soon.

The complete album on YouTube.

• Like 2

On 18/07/2020 at 22:39, swanlee said:

Disinfected the hands both before & after flipping through the racks of a second-hand record shop recently. 

During the process found this little gem ... live double album, first rate, really tight set - lovin' it.

The bloke in the shop reckons a lot of their stuff gonna' be reissued again soon.

The complete album on YouTube.

A lot of Adrian Borland's solo stuff appeared on Spotify a month or so ago I think, really need to go through it. Very recently discovered The Sound, love basically everything they released.

On 19/07/2020 at 08:46, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Forgotten how fantastic this song is.

That performance of it is especially incredible.

• Like 3