Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello city fans! I've been following the forum for ages, and finally joined! My dad took me to my first match at Filbert Street in 1965, and we got stuffed 5-0 by Bobby Charlton, Denis Law, etc., but hey ho,  that kind of sh#t happens to us!

Edited by Expatfox
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sputnik42 said:

Hi, I am a international LCFC fan from Serbia. A bandwagoner who fall in love with a club last year and who who didn't jump off.

I have many Serbian friends from playing online games and 'hvala' for your support! Hope i spelt that right :D and welcome to the forums.

In fact plan to travel there to meet a few in June - if you are close to Loznica, i'll let you buy me a beer. (joke)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I have many Serbian friends from playing online games and 'hvala' for your support! Hope i spelt that right :D and welcome to the forums.

In fact plan to travel there to meet a few in June - if you are close to Loznica, i'll let you buy me a beer. (joke)

Yes that is right, thanks :)  No sorry, I am from Belgrade

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys and Girls,

I am fan of OHL, the new belgian club of Kunh Top. My fangroup Louvaniste is the greatest dangerous of OHL (Oud-Heverlee Leuven). I join your forum to discus with you all and to share experiences.

• Like 3

Hi All,  been reading this forum for years and finally got round to joining. Been following Leicester since 1975. Haven't been able to get to many games in recent years - my home and away days were back in the times of Pleat and Brian Little. Seen some dross and luckily some history - Shrewsbury FA cup, Oxford last day victory to stay up, Cambridge in the play off semi, amazing games against Man City (4 each I think? - memories fading!), Swindon, Boro, Blackburn and Spurs at Wembley and the fantastic night at Notts County in the rain when I think its been claimed that the Blue Army was born.

also stood in the rain at Hull and watched us battered at Barnsley.

Rain seems to feature a lot!

Hi, I've been following Leicester since I first saw Vardy and Mahrez combine so beautifully 2 seasons ago. I am Nigerian and have supported my hometown club there since I was 14. Youngest official supporter etc... Followed LCFC a bit more after Ndidi joined, and have been on here quite a bit. Now I hear Iheanacho could be joining up...not that it makes much difference. I'm here to stay!

• Like 1

Hi

i made my Leicester debut at the same game as Gary Lineker, but I have to say that he was playing and I was in the family stand (remember that?)

I stayed loyal as a season ticket holder year on year (26 seasons at last count) until 2014, when I moved to Austin Texas..... the rest they say is history and I missed most of the greatest season in our history.   I still remember standing in a bar in Texas, trying to explain to an American guy why I was crying after Hazard had equalised and we had won the title - he became a good mate and converted Leicester fan by the end of a very drunken night.

I'm now back in the UK and stand no chance of getting another season ticket until the ground is expanded.  

My bad I suppose.

1 hour ago, Midd said:

Hi

i made my Leicester debut at the same game as Gary Lineker, but I have to say that he was playing and I was in the family stand (remember that?)

I stayed loyal as a season ticket holder year on year (26 seasons at last count) until 2014, when I moved to Austin Texas..... the rest they say is history and I missed most of the greatest season in our history.   I still remember standing in a bar in Texas, trying to explain to an American guy why I was crying after Hazard had equalised and we had won the title - he became a good mate and converted Leicester fan by the end of a very drunken night.

I'm now back in the UK and stand no chance of getting another season ticket until the ground is expanded.  

My bad I suppose.

That was against Oldham (I think?). 2-0 win.. I recall Dave Buchanan made his debut in this game too?

• Like 1

Howdy,

Been on the forums lurking for a couple of years now, finally decided to make an account.

Anyway, been a Foxes fan since birth (Not the worst team to be born into), and currently living in good old NZ.

Good to meet you all :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Silky_Gylfi said:

Howdy,

Been on the forums lurking for a couple of years now, finally decided to make an account.

Anyway, been a Foxes fan since birth (Not the worst team to be born into), and currently living in good old NZ.

Good to meet you all :)

Welcome. Where in NZ are you? I lived in Auckland for 10 months a few years back and couldn't find any fellow Foxiles!

Hello, long time lurker and finally registered! Been going to City games fairly regularly since 2002 (missed the past couple of seasons as I've been away at university, of all the seasons to miss too!)

Hope to see you guys around the forums! :)

On 26/06/2017 at 20:05, mozartfox said:

That was against Oldham (I think?). 2-0 win.. I recall Dave Buchanan made his debut in this game too?

On 26/06/2017 at 20:05, mozartfox said:

Yep I think that was right and Buchanan looked the better of the two players.  I remember saying to my dad that Lineker looked like a pigeon with his nodding head as he sprinted down the wing.

I often wonder what happened to Gary Lineker ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi foxes fans

Been lurking for a while now and decided to join! I'm quite young but I'm football mad and I can't wait to see how the foxes get on next season. Best memory is Nugents goal against Watford in the play off semi final, I went mad! And my dog is named after a certain Turkish lad who used to play for Leicester!

Edited by Netflix & Chillwell

• 2 weeks later...