Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

On 26/06/2009 at 16:43, Mark said:

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk

Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Then use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself. How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory....

To join - Sign Up Here

:welcome:Hi City fan since 1959.....seen some ups & downs since then!...All thanks to my Dad..6d entrance fee on the "Pop" side.....cost me a bit more since then!

10 minutes ago, Bounty Hunter said:

First i confess I'm American.  I started following the premier league when a coworker constantly talked about Man City in 2015.  Of course this was the year that Leicester had their historic run.  I adopted them as my team because my co worker went on about Man city so much i had to pull against him. 

I've always loved the game in general but never gotten involved in one team or another until I started following this team.  

I hope you dont think of me as just a 'fair weather fan'.  I have grown to love this team and read about them every day.  

I can't begin to feel the same agony and elation that you have felt as long suffering fans.   But i do respect your determination and dedication to this team.

I searched for a forum like this so i can read how the true fans feel about the team and not just what I read from the media.

I probably wont post that often but i hope that you will accept this "clueless American" as a part of your group.  

GO FOXES!!

Welcome on board the rollercoaster ...   :thumbup:

58 minutes ago, Bounty Hunter said:

First i confess I'm American.  I started following the premier league when a coworker constantly talked about Man City in 2015.  Of course this was the year that Leicester had their historic run.  I adopted them as my team because my co worker went on about Man city so much i had to pull against him. 

I've always loved the game in general but never gotten involved in one team or another until I started following this team.  

I hope you dont think of me as just a 'fair weather fan'.  I have grown to love this team and read about them every day.  

I can't begin to feel the same agony and elation that you have felt as long suffering fans.   But i do respect your determination and dedication to this team.

I searched for a forum like this so i can read how the true fans feel about the team and not just what I read from the media.

I probably wont post that often but i hope that you will accept this "clueless American" as a part of your group.  

GO FOXES!!

Welcome - we have a quite few septics on here, mate.

On 14/12/2017 at 10:37, french flair said:

hi

i'm a 50 years old french fan, i'm here for Mr Claude Puel, one of the better french trainer, please give him time to build, and u'll see...go foxes

Bienvenue.   Impressed with Claude so far, long may it continue.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bounty Hunter said:

GO FOXES!!

I read coworker as cow-worker!! ?sorry 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all, Belgian fan since the championship, I land here to discover information and novelties on Leicester.
I am also proud creator of the (only one) account Twitter still active French fan LCFC_FR ( https://twitter.com/LCFC_FR )

My English is very approximate, not having learnt the language, I try to manage as I can, Foxes Never Quit

• Like 2

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 22:22, Humbofox88 said:

Hi everyone been reading the forums for ages. Finally thought id voice my opinions like everyone else.

Big city fan have been since i was a kid from 93-94 season. Love watching city home and away. Come on city !!

Welcome mate , the more the merrier.

If you' ve been lurking a while Its probably too late but you msy find ft addictive . . . . Enjoy :scarf:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Missjac said:

Hello, I'm Jacqueline 24, a life long foxes fan. This is a great site. My first match was the Leicester v man Utd 6 2, but I loved the atmosphere. Greatest moment the prem title win.

Did you go to the toilet at the ground that day?

1 hour ago, Missjac said:

Hello, I'm Jacqueline 24, a life long foxes fan. This is a great site. My first match was the Leicester v man Utd 6 2, but I loved the atmosphere. Greatest moment the prem title win.

45 minutes ago, FIF said:

Did you go to the toilet at the ground that day?

Watch out ! ...    this smooth talking b@stard will be asking you to send a few ‘pics’ next ...   :thumbup:

Anyway ...    Jaqueline ...   how are you ?...     that’s such a pretty name you have ...     my names Fox ...    Country Fox ...    licensed to thrill.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Hi everyone. Been a Leicester fan for the last 40 years or so. My dad used to take me to Filbo to sit in the Double Decker.

First game was Leatherhead in the Cup, all the goals were at the other end but thanks to Malcolm Munro' we won 3-2 and been a fan ever since.  

Would have been if we'd lost. Chris Kelly should've kept his mouth shut.

Up The City!!!

Edited by LennyTheGlover
First game was about 40 not 50 years ago.

On 15/12/2017 at 17:43, Bounty Hunter said:

GO FOXES!!

Howdy neighbour! Great to see we have brothers in the States

15 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Watch out ! ...    this smooth talking b@stard will be asking you to send a few ‘pics’ next ...   :thumbup:

Anyway ...    Jaqueline ...   how are you ?...     that’s such a pretty name you have ...     my names Fox ...    Country Fox ...    licensed to thrill.  :rolleyes:

Into drag queens?  ?

A bit late I know. Started supporting our great club in 1978 when I asked my mother wether I should support Norwich. She told me that because I am from Leicester (I was 11 at the time living in Germany) I should  be a blue. So began a lifelong obsession. Winning the FA Cup was always my dream and cried like a baby in  2016. Nothing in life has come close to producing such a roller coaster of emotion as being a footie fan. Love FT for its humour, anger, negativity, optimism (often blind) and sheer devotion.

16 hours ago, KingCarlyle said:

Hi there! I'm new to Foxes Talk as well! I'm from the States, and for a long time I was searching for a team to really set my heart on and love. I toyed with Southampton for a bit and my family tried to steer be towards Tottenham, but I found my true love in 2015 when Leicester proved what chemistry and good leadership can do to a "small" club (by PL standards). Ever since then, Leicester continues to pull me in even after losses. I love the loyalty of the true LCFC players like Vardy and Okazaki, and I love the fanbase. I hope none of you see me as a bandwagon fan, because I was just in the right place at the right time trying to find my rock.  

If you wanted to bandwagon properly you should have joined a season ago! But welcome!