Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

- Sign Viduka on a free for 1 season.

- Tunchev can be sold for about 4 million in January if he's played a lot.

- Loan market is great. (Weiss from Man City worked great for me)

I can't think of many off the top of my head, but to find some good frees, just go to Player Search and filter for the "unattached", then view the players through international. Sort by international caps (or goals), and find players through there.

Obviously ignore the players who have caps from crap countries, but you'll find the Vieris and Vidukas of the world, who are marvelous, cheap signings and perfect players off the bench (or on rotation). Then sort through U-21 caps.

As for good young players, look for regens in Serbia, Czech Republic, etc., Free available are German Pacheco, Tawick Jarbil off the top of my head.

Won CL and treble with Leicester in my fourth season, it's amazing.

I got 8m with them on the new patch?

i'm looking for a new good game don't know who to be tho, tempted with Ajax or maybe a little bash at celtic any recommendations?

Mine was on the latest update and i think they gave me about £8m to start with then at least doubled that in the middle of the season. Also sold a lot of players which helped a lot.

Got bored of man city so thought I would try the other end of the spectrum - darlington . No money to spend and 11.5 k pw to spend on wages. lol . Going to be an intresting season.....

lol

Got into the playoffs with the last league game. Wooped chesterfield 5-1 in home.leg and 6-2 on agg even though they finished 13 points ahead of me then bradford 2-0 in the final.

Wage budget for 1st div is a huge 25k a week and a transfer budget of 10k

lol

oh yeah, dug out an old game while cleaning up my hard drive, Crystal palace, came in halfway through first season and took them up via the play-offs having been in 23rd going into the final week of february. halfway through the Second season and i'm sat 5th with 35 points from 19 games.

team

Paul Robinson

Emiliano Insua

Paddy McCarthy

Mirel Radoi

Giovani Formiconi (sp)

Morten Gamst Pederson

Hernanes

Sebastian Blanco

Liam Lawrence

Victor Anchibe

Andres Rios

Subs:

Julian Speroni, Lee Hills, Nathaniel Clyne, Antonio Candreva, Eric Flores, Mevlut Ericinc (sp), Alberto Paloshi

The same happens to Buonanotte, who's unavailable for six months at the start of 2010 because or a car crash IRL (which put him out for only 4 months incidentally)... what a blow that was to my Sporting hopes...

same happens if you buy marlon king. he goes on international duty for jamaca then never returns and cant play until 2015.

oh and update on my game.

2016-17 season now into my 4th as arsenal manager. sully montari, jose moutnho and marco amelia in. aaron ramsey and some reserves out.

top of the league with 8 games left lost 2 games. champions league i got european champions real madrid in the first knockout round.

lost the away leg 2-0 then the game came back to the emirates and i won 6-3 with a last minute goal from bentdner putting me though. playing inter next. as england manager im still undefeated over 2 years only losing to france on penalties in the euros (doesnt count as a loss :P)

adrian.........get him!

Got the latest update, 28000 changes, but Colace and Orlandi been deleted off it :S Anyway Started as City. Sold Tunch for 3m. Bought in Hooper 1.5m , De Laet and Cleverley on loan.

Came 16th, got sacked. Took the Blackpool job (in the championship 2nd season). 9mill budget :o Brought in Conor Wickham 2.9m, Charlie Austin 1.5m, Paul RObinson 1.6m and Liam Trotter 725k.

On frees: Chimbonda(32), Eidur Gudjohnsen(33), Abdoulaye Meite(30), Tom Kenned(?)y and Bruno Berner(33). Got hammered 6-1 v Bristol first game and quit .

Archived