Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Coventry away

My Dad didnt want to tavel to Cov in a rush at like 9am so decided we will go on Saturday night and saty overnight in a travellodge.

Looking forward to this, but really hate early kick offs.

I take it you meant friday? :D

Apparently the police are organising a free coach from Leicester To Coventry, Stoping at Walkers Stadium, Wigston, Earl Shilton, Barwell, Hinckley, Nuneaton & The Ricoh Arena to stop trouble. But it's just a rumour :huh:

Why would it go through Wigston :huh: Wouldn't it make more sense to go straight up the 47 ?

Excuse me I like to warn you half the supporters in nuneaton support Leicester how dare you I don't call Leicester a shithole do I. So will people please stop calling my town & start calling Coventry more. Thats a dump

Nuneaton's a shithole, Leicester's a shithole, Coventry's a shithole. Now pipe down and grow some balls.

think it will be near the front as last time i was LL and near the back. Which block are you in? i am row H 0006 block 9 ;)

Block 8 I think but I'd have to have another look. At the front though, meh.

it must be pretty low down annoyingly <_< also i think block 8 is pretty close to the home fans on the left, which is also pretty irritating

the ones of the left are mainly old people, it's the ones on the right who think they're "ruff"

Archived