Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Summer Targets Thread, worth a dabble?

Eirik Bakke? Michael Ricketts? David Weir? David Worrell? Scott Shearer?

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

Erik Bakke - injury prone

Michael Ricketts - inconsistent

David Weir - will stay at everton

david worrell - who?

scott shearer - decent goalkeeper, will cov let him go?

Nils-Eric Johansen from Blackburn the central defender/left back - I think he would be a good signing for Leicester

111416[/snapback]

You would think Rob Kelly would know about him. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

david worrell - who?

111555[/snapback]

Shearer has been realeased by Cov, and Worrell has been realeased by Plymouth, 27 year old defender...

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

david worrell - who?

111555[/snapback]

Shearer has been realeased by Cov, and Worrell has been realeased by Plymouth, 27 year old defender...

111576[/snapback]

Why would we want a player released by Plymouth? We are looking for premiership class footballers not people that can't hack it in the Championship.

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

Bakke's wages are too high and he's been injured for a year or so, can't take the chance. Ricketts is just poor imo. Weir would be an okay experienced head at the back but wages could be a problem and he wants a 2 year deal, not sure. A Plymouth fan i know from another forum has been wanting Worrell out since the start of the season and Shearer's a bit inconsistent, too error- prone really.

One player i wouldn't mind is Danny Cullip, fell out with Warnock and Watford didn't take up the option to sign him, a commanding prescence with experience at the back.

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

Bakke's wages are too high and he's been injured for a year or so, can't take the chance. Ricketts is just poor imo. Weir would be an okay experienced head at the back but wages could be a problem and he wants a 2 year deal, not sure. A Plymouth fan i know from another forum has been wanting Worrell out since the start of the season and Shearer's a bit inconsistent, too error- prone really.

One player i wouldn't mind is Danny Cullip, fell out with Warnock and Watford didn't take up the option to sign him, a commanding prescence with experience at the back.

111894[/snapback]

Cullip is too slow? :D:D:thumbup:;)

Thoughts?

111545[/snapback]

111894[/snapback]

Cullip is too slow? :D:D:thumbup:;)

111946[/snapback]

Gerry and Matty weren't the quickest ;)

Just think McCarthy could provide the pace of the two, Cullip could be the no-nonsense, strong defender of the pair. Could compliment each other nicely imo :D

Steve McManaman, if he was willing to take a pay cut would he be able to fill our void on the right of midfield? i'd take him on a short term deal after he has just been released by Man City. What do you think?

112291[/snapback]

lollollollol

on the cunning foz website it has a possible list of transfer targets

Hot links:

Mohammed Sylla (Celtic), Darren Kenton (Southampton), Paul Hartley (Hearts)

Cool links:

Rob Douglas (Celtic), Burton O'Brien (Livingston), David McNamee (Livingston), Gilbert Cummins (Bedworth), Paul Henderson (Bradford), Stephan Moore (Aston Villa), Jamal Campbell Ryce (Rotherham),

Gary McSheffrey (Coventry)

Cold links:

Stuart Taylor (Arsenal), Marcus Stewart (Sunderland), David Johnson (Nott For), Kris Commons (Nott For), Jean Louis Valois (Burnley)

no that wilcox has signed a contract we weren't consider commons, also by the sounds of it money is tight so we cudn't afford commons anyway transfer fee wise

I beluieve that we need a cross between young and old players?Steve Stone is on a free - he can have another shot at it in the Championship! good influence, ex england. Only 33, worth geting as an expereinced player

Archived