Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Summer Targets Thread, worth a dabble?

why don't we sign stewart taylor,campball-ryce,kris commons and gary macheffary?? taylor wud be 250k, campball-ryce 250k, commons 500k and macheffary wud be free. Instead of going for unwanted players like sylla and douglas lets get better players who are younger. 1st teamers and cheaper on wages. People then reply about us being in admin only a few years back so it wud be a bit risky of the club to spend that amount in transfer fee's. we spent 1 million on and connally and williams so lets invest that much in taylor,campball-ryce and commons. we would have one of the best midfields ever outside of the premiership, a striker that can score 15 goals in the championship and a goalkeeper with premiership and and champions league experiance. so if ur reading this craig levein plz take note. Anouther thing i think levein will take us far :)

why don't we sign stewart taylor,campball-ryce,kris commons and gary macheffary?? taylor wud be 250k, campball-ryce 250k, commons 500k and macheffary wud be free. Instead of going for unwanted players like sylla and douglas lets get better players who are younger. 1st teamers and cheaper on wages.  People then reply about us being in admin only a few years back so it wud be a bit risky of the club to spend that amount in transfer fee's. we spent 1 million on and connally and williams so lets invest that much in taylor,campball-ryce and commons. we would have one of the best midfields ever outside of the premiership, a striker that can score 15 goals in the championship and a goalkeeper with premiership and and champions league experiance. so if ur reading this craig levein plz take note. Anouther thing i think levein will take us far :)

108117[/snapback]

i imagine taylor would command a fee of at least 500k plus wages of 10 grand a week thats over a million pounds on its own no way can we afford him...

Shota Arveladze.

32 years old but Levein will know him from Scotland, I've always thought he looks good for Rangers and he's available on a free transfer. A goal poacher who would work alongside Connolly quite well in my opinion.

108230[/snapback]

MUCH too high profile...

Been at top clubs almost his whole career so why should he suddenly step down a notch?

Shota Arveladze.

32 years old but Levein will know him from Scotland, I've always thought he looks good for Rangers and he's available on a free transfer. A goal poacher who would work alongside Connolly quite well in my opinion.

108230[/snapback]

MUCH too high profile...

Been at top clubs almost his whole career so why should he suddenly step down a notch?

108231[/snapback]

Age. if he stays in the UK I can see him signing for a club at our level if he gets no offers from the likes of Bolton, but we'll see.

Shota Arveladze.

108230[/snapback]

MUCH too high profile...

108231[/snapback]

Age. if he stays in the UK I can see him signing for a club at our level if he gets no offers from the likes of Bolton, but we'll see.

108232[/snapback]

We will indeed, but a proven goalscorer like him will always get a contract in a top league, whether it'll be in the UK or elsewhere...

,May 16 2005, 2:06 PM]http://norfox.net/n050525.htm

Linked to Adam Boyd and Nils Eric Johansson according to that.

109343[/snapback]

They linked us to David Bellion once though :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wouldn't trust their sources at all ;)

109359[/snapback]

And Ernesto Chevanton.

Bit like me saying Leicester and Ronaldinho in the same sentence and calling it us being linked with him.

Heres a challenge for you then... try and mention the words 'Leicester City' and 'Ronaldinho' in the same sentence..

109530[/snapback]

Leicester City played against Barcelona in a friendly and Ronaldinho played! :blink:

Heres a challenge for you then... try and mention the words 'Leicester City' and 'Ronaldinho' in the same sentence..

109530[/snapback]

Or Ronaldino played his second game at the home of Leicester city when Brazil entertained Jamaica in an international friendly. :blink:

Archived