AjcW Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Weirdly at 715 there isnt one already. Team news: City: Weale Neilson, McGivern, Brown, Hobbs. Oakley ©, Wellens,, King, Dyer, Fryatt, Howard Subs: Morrison, Logan, N'Guessan, Waghorn, Kermorgant, Campbell, Gallagher. So thats our two best players in the last few games berner and morrison out for neilson and mcgivern. Everything else the same. Oh dear.
Fosse Boy Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Come on lads! Know a few Palace fans so will take no end of stick if we lose. Another Barry Hayles moment might be nice! :scarf:
harpendenfox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 In Nige we trust. Sound defence, lack of penetration up front. The answer? Change two of the defenders, and leave the front the same. Feel sorry for Berner, unless he has a knock of course. Nige knows far more than me. We will win.
Head Honcho Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Berner not even on the bench is he injured? I thought he'd been playing well
StanSP Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Surprised that Berner's out. Anyway COME ON CITY!!!!!
Salieri Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 So we struggle to break down a poor Derby side on Saturday and respond by changing the full backs, one of whom has been very good for us this season. Bizarre to say the least. Oh well, in Nige we trust etc.
ousefox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Morrison had a great game on saturday and does not to be dropped for someone who didn't evenb make the squad. Berner must have had a knock. .
leftsideoverhere Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 fooking roadworks in South Wigston. Bus 40 minutes late. Don't let them start without us, ok?
Wasyls Pec Deck Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 is there a way to get this commentary if your not suscribed to LCFC World????
Shrenchel Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 The line-up is doing nothing for me. Prove me wrong lads.
Wycombe Fox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 These selections are starting to worry me a bit. However, in NP we trust.
Joe. Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Puzzling team selection for me, not impressed on first glance. We need some quality in the final third today, which means Fryatt and Howard need to step up to the plate if we're going to get anything from the game. Still think this will no doubt end in a draw though.
AjcW Posted 20 October 2009 Author Posted 20 October 2009 Would anyone be kind enough to post the world link . Cant get to a sodding radio!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Is anyone else having problems with the Leicester commentary? I can only hear the Crystal Palace commentary. When I choose the Leicester commentary, I just can't hear anything.
Guest Basildon Fox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Is anybody getting sound from the os player yet? I have no sound at all
Lets Be having You Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 is the lcfc player down,i'mlogged on but no fooking sound
ousefox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Is anyone else having problems with the Leicester commentary?I can only hear the Crystal Palace commentary. When I choose the Leicester commentary, I just can't hear anything. Same thing happening to me
IOWFOX Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 ahhh you have got to be kidding me just signed up to it aswell edit: working now
Hitesh Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Could have done with two proper wingers IMO, not just the one! We'll see what happens...
AjcW Posted 20 October 2009 Author Posted 20 October 2009 Would anyone be kind enough to post the world link .Cant get to a sodding radio! Ill take the below as a no Is anyone else having problems with the Leicester commentary?I can only hear the Crystal Palace commentary. When I choose the Leicester commentary, I just can't hear anything. Is anybody getting sound from the os player yet? I have no sound at all Same thing happening to me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.