Madrid_Fox Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Gallagher 35 yards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
MC Prussian Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Gallagher on the way to his hat-trick?? 2-0 Leicester!!! YEEEEEHAAAA!!
James. Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 My commentary is so far behind!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anish Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 Gallagher finally showing his class! You beauty!!
marbelladave Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 No problem with Gallagher coming on, just Dyer coming off.Gallager is a serious alternative to Fryatt / Howard, would be even better with some pace around him. Let's see, here comes Waghorn! What I said..... :cool:
AjcW Posted 20 October 2009 Author Posted 20 October 2009 Make that 'off' too and I'll be happier God I hate it when I do that . Well done gallagher. Wish we didnt require a bollocking at half time every game but who cares when we win.
Daggers Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 My Livechat don't work - sorry people. "Hello" SF & 'Tesh!
Daggers Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 As someone who has neither feed nor commentary, I would just like to say that I've seen enough of this so-called Pearson and his crap signings. Why oh why do we continually suffer this fool, his limp tactics and lack of spectacular goals?
Corky Posted 20 October 2009 Posted 20 October 2009 I won't be totally relaxed until the final whistle.
AjcW Posted 20 October 2009 Author Posted 20 October 2009 Pissed off with the Soccer Special on sky sports, cant make room to cover our goal due to the CL wankfest.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.