Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

CD Swap 5

Hello old chaps. A few of us have been trying for another CD Swap for a while now, admittedly it was a bit soon after the last one when we started, but it's been a few months now so I reckon it's aboot time for another.

Who's interested?

1. Libertine

2. NSLL

Cheers for that J.

I was thinking, maybe a longer gap between releases?

Like before it was a couple of days or something, make it a week maybe...giving more time for people to create theirs, and also if people go away for a week they'll be one behind, not three.

Yeh probably a gooood idea.

Guess we need about 6-8 people at least.

And actually, it would also give more time for several listen throughs. I've grown to really like certain songs which I initially said I hated, because I've given them all quite a few listens.

I shall not be offering my services this time, but will be back next time!! it will be nice to give some others a chance and see what they have to offer.

I think the 8 on the list already is enough anymore and people lose interest, leave it a couple of months and have a new batch.

Archived