Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

It's not just thugs and old fat hooligans who go on the EDL. Theres a few members who are bankers, lawyers etc.. And yes Indian and Asian people do attend the marches. Theres a little Indian chap from up north somewhere who attends every march clad in his britain flag. It's not about race or colour. It's about apposing the muslim extremists, and I can say, a few people who are on here attacking the EDL are scared. Most of Britain is, but the English Defence League has gave many people a voice.

So sad.

It's not just thugs and old fat hooligans who go on the EDL. Theres a few members who are bankers, lawyers etc.. And yes Indian and Asian people do attend the marches. Theres a little Indian chap from up north somewhere who attends every march clad in his britain flag. It's not about race or colour. It's about apposing the muslim extremists, and I can say, a few people who are on here attacking the EDL are scared. Most of Britain is, but the English Defence League has gave many people a voice.

Scared of what?

What angers me is that everyday there are more and more suicide bombers... erm... well, less and less.

Actually, there's a thought - if the EDL are so concerned about suicide bombers, why don't they fight fire with fire?

I'm not old.

(Said in Eric Idle Michael Palin stylee)

You know what, I realised that at work this morning (work is really boring and all sorts of random thoughts wander through my mind) and I thought to myself, I bet Lisa points it out before I get a chance to edit it. >_<

Britannia she’s half-English

She speaks Latin at home

St. George was born in the Lebanon

How he got here I don’t know

And those three lions on your shirt

They never sprang from England’s dirt

Them lion’s are half-English

And I’m half-English too

You know what, I realised that at work this morning (work is really boring and all sorts of random thoughts wander through my mind) and I thought to myself, I bet Lisa points it out before I get a chance to edit it. >_<

It's my all time favourite film of all time. Nobody gets it wrong.

It's my all time favourite film of all time. Nobody gets it wrong.

oh !!

who made you king ?very nice

By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society

this lot scare me even more than the village idiots , cuz these fookers can write !!

muslim-march.jpg

One or two of them can, the handwriting looks suspiciously similar on one or two of those posters. I bet it's the bloke in the suit.

oh !!

By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society

If I went round saying I was Emporer, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

If I went round saying I was Emporer, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

exactly brother !!

now Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

oh !!

Dennis! There's some lovely filth down here.

• 2 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sh6xp/Young_British_and_Angry/

Young, British and Angry. Anyone seen this yet?

Oh my lantern, what a cringeworthy bunch of mugs.

"You're not English anymore"

"My old man said join the Taliban"

Bizzare. I'd find them more hilarious if their brainwashing of impressionable white, working class youth wasn't so worrying.

So they reckon that a group marching through a town centre are going to stop muslim extremists bombing us ? Do you really think they care ?!

Btw some bad news, there's one in Leicester soon not long been announced.

Oh that should end well. <_<

Almost glad I'm not in Leicester for a while to be honest with that shit going on.

On a not totally unrelated note, can I just say the whole thing about England shirts being banned is really beginning to annoy me. It's sensationalised bollocks courtesy of The Sun, thanks to a misguided letter from one police officer that no police force or pub will act upon. The Facebook groups are a waste of time. You're being mugged off. Rant over.

The Facebook groups are a waste of time. You're being mugged off. Rant over.

I challenged one girl on my Facebook about this after seeing her joining 2-3 pretty identical groups like that - I explained to her that pubs in Croydon have been seeking advice on crowd control, and the police offered it. It isn't being enforced. But that was apparently irrelevant to her, and she went on a tirade about the usual bollocks. <_<

On the EDL issue, I've always believed that they are displaying their anger at the wrong people. Some of the things they are saying are pretty valid, but they seem incapable of articulating their point without coming across as a bunch of extreme xenophobes.

Archived