Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

I don't know anything about the EDL but I won't take my opinions from FT considering you guys are more left wing than Lenin.

lol

Pipe down Comrade.

Better than the gay pride march at least <_<

Why? Won't there be enough room for your big Rainbow flag if he goes to that too?

I don't know anything about the EDL but I won't take my opinions from FT considering you guys are more left wing than Lenin.

Better than the gay pride march at least <_<

I like how not being ignorant homophobic islamophobes makes us all communists lol

So they reckon that a group marching through a town centre are going to stop muslim extremists bombing us ? Do you really think they care ?!

Btw some bad news, there's one in Leicester soon not long been announced.

It was supposed to have been today - a "gathering" at the Clock Tower, organised not by the EDL, but by an obscure "group" called English Shieldwall.

The local branch of UAF and I were both invited to this event but politely declined.. biggrin.gif

The lack of any coverage on the group's website suggests that the gathering may not have been the raging success they hoped for..

It's a shame because half of me thinks that the patriotism shown by a minority of the EDL (the section that aren't just out for a scrap) could be usefully harnessed. The government has made a bloody mess refusing to talk about immigration, but if there's a reasonable (i.e. moderately large) cap and people stop worrying about it, it'd be good to see if some of that spirit couldn't be used to help people to integrate instead of indiscriminately lashing out. It would be nice if the mark of a patriot was to proudly welcome someone to 'his' country and look out for them.

It was supposed to have been today - a "gathering" at the Clock Tower, organised not by the EDL, but by an obscure "group" called English Shieldwall.

The local branch of UAF and I were both invited to this event but politely declined.. biggrin.gif

The lack of any coverage on the group's website suggests that the gathering may not have been the raging success they hoped for..

My Hubby mentioned there were "20-30 Twats with England flags/shirts milling round the Clock Tower" shouting Engerland at anyone who'd listen (not many). My Hubby had an England footie top on and one of them rushed over to him saying "yeah, England! Join us M8!" and was told to fook off :D

"A little bit embarrassing " was his verdict on their "protest" lol

I like how not being ignorant homophobic islamophobes makes us all communists lol

Not homophobic, just find queers walking around the city pointless. What do they even want? I think they just enjoy being a nuisance.

But yeah, as for Islam, I hate it with a passion considering my cousin was killed in 9/11.

Not homophobic, just find queers walking around the city pointless. What do they even want? I think they just enjoy being a nuisance.

But yeah, as for Islam, I hate it with a passion considering my cousin was killed in 9/11.

I'm not sure they want anything really mate. Just contrary to popular belief they can't survive on cock alone, so have to go out to the shops to get bread and milk and stuff like regular people.

It's harsh painting all Muslims with the same brush though, I can understand some of the anger (sorry to hear about), but most Muslims aren't actually like that.

I just dont see the point? What do they want to defend against? Immigration? Why? Maybe they're all daily mail readers, I'm sure 99.9% haven't been affected by immigration in any negative way.

there's quite a lot of unrest about immigration throughout the whole of Europe , (Spain France Ireland etc ), surely they must feel there is some effect to it and they aren't all daily mail readers

there's quite a lot of unrest about immigration throughout the whole of Europe , (Spain France Ireland etc ), surely they must feel there is some effect to it and they aren't all daily mail readers

The Irish have a cheek to give off about immigration as the biggest export from Ireland has been people for the past 150 years.

Don't you see, it's you they want. No one else seems to notice them really. I reckon you release some kinda irresistible 'queer-attracting' pheromone.

Gay.gif

Not homophobic,

[b]just find queers walking around the city pointless. What do they even want? I think they just enjoy being a nuisance.

That is homphobia.

I hate all those straight cvnts walking about flaunting their conformity :angry: Wise up. You don't define people by their sexuality.

: :yawn: :

That is homphobia.

I hate all those straight cvnts walking about flaunting their conformity :angry: Wise up. You don't define people by their sexuality.

: :yawn: :

Being straight isn't conforming, its the norm.

And what I don't get is what are the marches trying to achieve? They have equal rights/pay etc and rightly so.

Homosexuality shouldn't be celebrated, just tolerated.

Being straight isn't conforming, its the norm.

And what I don't get is what are the marches trying to achieve? They have equal rights/pay etc and rightly so.

Homosexuality shouldn't be celebrated, just tolerated.

lol

Tolerance implies that it has been forced upon society and has to be grudgingly accepted. fook that.

The Pride parades are to celebrate the fact that up until recently (1967 England and Wales, 1980 Scotland, 1982 NI) trying to get a shag was illegal despite the fact that it was between two consenting adults.

Why does it annoy you so much?

Archived