Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

You have cum buckets on your estate? We had to petition the council for those. We were all just walking round dick in hand cracking one off wherever before the days of the cum bucket

We use Grit bins mate. Get a nice sandy feel around your manly parts, and when we're really feisty, We go hunting around the bins at the back of KFC.

The problem is that when the next 'terrorist' attack does happen then more people will blindly think like Bigtoe does. Instead of laying the blame at the door of the real perpetrators, Muslims will get the blame and the country will follow whatever direction our 'leaders' have decided we are going in.

When it does happen, and it will*, I hope that the majority of people do realise who is really behind the atrocity.

*reference to famous speech there, anyone know which one? :D

It's about time the average Joe united and started hating the real ****ing enemy and not just Jonny Foreigner. Real power is people.

you'll be treated like one on here though , it's just the way it is , I'm afraid :)
I'd love to hear why you decided to join?.

I hope it wasn't because of those pesky immigrants!

Personally, i don't care as to what others think of me. Being called names over the internet isn't going to hurt :thumbup:

And the reason that I joined is that I oppose Sharia law. :thumbup:

Personally, i don't care as to what others think of me. Being called names over the internet isn't going to hurt :thumbup:

And the reason that I joined is that I oppose Sharia law. :thumbup:

The chances of sharia law being introduced to the UK is about as good as the Green Party winning the General Election.

Standard practice I'm afraid for all who refuse to sup at the almost tastelessly poisoned challice of the politically correct.

Don't be a twat, Tony. You're being reactionary just for the sakes of it. You know as well as the rest of us that the EDL are just a thinly veiled (no pun intended) bunch of Islamaphobic, racist morons, predominantly out for a scrap.

Sharia law isn't going to happen. It's only allowed in a few 'courts'; technically, they are tribunals. Because of the judgments the courts hand out, most Muslims use the good old fashioned English system. Not only that, Sharia law can only be used to make judgments on civil issues in the UK, ones that can be sorted by mediation, alternative dispute resolution, or if litigated, it's usually decided on the facts and the fairness, which is what the Sharia courts decide. Essentially the same as any other tribunal.

So unless you're a bit worried about your inheritance, or getting custody, it's not that big a deal. And when I say that, it's not that big a deal in that the English courts may not give you what you want either.

edl2_1537927c.jpg

They seem a lovely bunch of intelligent gents.

Why don't we give them their own mini-Ingurland to live in? They could have the Isle of White.

Haha ;)

Noticed in there Nottingham rally video, one had a St Georges Flag, with LCFC in the middle.

edl2_1537927c.jpg

They seem a lovely bunch of intelligent gents.

Why don't we give them their own mini-Ingurland to live in? They could have the Isle of White.

There's obviously a few villages deprived of their idiots in this picture. That's what we should all be angry about.

It's not just thugs and old fat hooligans who go on the EDL. Theres a few members who are bankers, lawyers etc.. And yes Indian and Asian people do attend the marches. Theres a little Indian chap from up north somewhere who attends every march clad in his britain flag. It's not about race or colour. It's about apposing the muslim extremists, and I can say, a few people who are on here attacking the EDL are scared. Most of Britain is, but the English Defence League has gave many people a voice.

Archived