Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

Finally got my Leeds ticket, it's happening! Looking like Maccabees and Jamie XX will be clashing, based on last years times, which is a shame. The run of Wolf Alice, Circa Waves, Everything Everything,Catfish and The Bottlemen then the Wombats on the sunday has me very excited.

Finally got my Leeds ticket, it's happening! Looking like Maccabees and Jamie XX will be clashing, based on last years times, which is a shame. The run of Wolf Alice, Circa Waves, Everything Everything,Catfish and The Bottlemen then the Wombats on the sunday has me very excited.

yeah bought me ma leeds ticket tonight too. 

jamie xx jamie t libertines DEAD sleep through saturday wake up for circa waves get killed at royal blood then come home CAMON.

my mate reckons on friday you can go;

the cribs

jamie xx

jamie t

hour at the yellow getting ****ed 

libertines 

if that is remotely possible i am dying that night and happy about it

yeah bought me ma leeds ticket tonight too. 

jamie xx jamie t libertines DEAD sleep through saturday wake up for circa waves get killed at royal blood then come home CAMON.

my mate reckons on friday you can go;

the cribs

jamie xx

jamie t

hour at the yellow getting ****ed 

libertines 

if that is remotely possible i am dying that night and happy about it

Ticket arrived Saturday, ready to party now!

Hoping Jamie XX and The Maccabees don't clash. If they do then Maccabees win that one. Can't decide which headliner to watch on Friday but fancying DeadMau5 to mix the weekend up. 

Ticket arrived Saturday, ready to party now!

Hoping Jamie XX and The Maccabees don't clash. If they do then Maccabees win that one. Can't decide which headliner to watch on Friday but fancying DeadMau5 to mix the weekend up. 

oooh gonna be so good. i'm doing the opposite though i think, jamie xx then the libs haha. you know where you're camping? i've broken the golden rule and we're now all sharing a tent, 4 of us in an 8 man. 

possibly also acting as my send off before leaving liverpool for leeds the day after leeds fest ends. might just leave my tent there and stay. 

oooh gonna be so good. i'm doing the opposite though i think, jamie xx then the libs haha. you know where you're camping? i've broken the golden rule and we're now all sharing a tent, 4 of us in an 8 man. 

possibly also acting as my send off before leaving liverpool for leeds the day after leeds fest ends. might just leave my tent there and stay. 

if youre moving to leeds when is the moving in shindig? that city is the ****ing nads

if youre moving to leeds when is the moving in shindig? that city is the ****ing nads

potentially september 1st will be the first day of the job ive been offered.

might use you as my trip advisor actually, where shouldn't I live in a one bed flat? anywhere i might legit get bricks through my window for a laugh?

Haha, just as decent a choice I reckon. Yeah camping in blue usually near cosy camper on traders alley. Always good to have a big landmark to use to get back to the tents. Take it you'll be aiming for yellow as usual?

4 in an 8 man will be fine, also you have great cover if you're sat outside and it decides to smash it down with rain.

Yeah just stay in the tent and get picked up on the way to your new gaff. No point going back to liverpool just to go back to Leeds the next day.

potentially september 1st will be the first day of the job ive been offered.

might use you as my trip advisor actually, where shouldn't I live in a one bed flat? anywhere i might legit get bricks through my window for a laugh?

Have a look at one bedders at Manor Mills lad, it's in Holbeck which is a nice little 'urban village' type area and it's a stone's throw from the station / city. Decent value in all.

wtf is with this line up ain't great also?! 

it's usually fu ckin paramore panic at the disco an enter shikari just playing on repeat all weekend.

we got the libertines we got jamie t we got jamie x fvcking x we got peace we gonna have fun geez 

Going Reading instead of Leeds, slightly closer for me. As others have said not brilliant lineup but think it's gonna be ****ing great nevertheless, personally Libertines are the only ones I really really want to see but there are others I'd quite like to see

Went Rewind Festival at the weekend, highlights were OMD,The Selecter,Midge Ure,Rusty Egan djing and Peter Hook performing Love Will Tear Us Apart although the man cannot sing

Big rumours that Foals will be playing the NME tent on Sunday as the weekends surprise band! The Sunday keeps getting better

haha iiiimagine it. 

when tho? tbf most of sunday evening is doggo imo, metallica? bring me the horizon?! twin atlantic? was half tempted to go see azealia banks and grind on some big booty bitches