Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

haha iiiimagine it. 

when tho? tbf most of sunday evening is doggo imo, metallica? bring me the horizon?! twin atlantic? was half tempted to go see azealia banks and grind on some big booty bitches 

Probably first- they can replace twin atlantic for all I care haha. Only 10 names on the NME for sunday and 11 the other 2 days so that adds up.

People on e-festivals seem to reckon it'll be early doors.

Edited because I used "early doors" too many times. Too much excitement! Can't believe I'll be on my way home this time next week,

Also scousey, you should definitely go and check out Rat Boy seeing as you're such a massive Jamie T fan. Very similar styles.

Edited by filbertway

Probably been posted before but I cant find it, is there a list of festival "essentials" so to speak. I'm going to reading and I cant for the life of me think what to take. Ta

My list seems to get shorter every year.

• Deodorant
  • Baby wipes
  • Black bin bag for wet/dirty clothes
  • Wellies + football socks to stop chafing if you're wearing shorts
  • Alcohol
  • Food
  • Mouthwash 
  • Tent + sleeping bag + pillow if you're feeling fancy
  • 2 or 3 changes of clothes 
  • Shorts with zip pockets are handy - otherwise i generally put my wallet and phone down my wellies ha.
  • Onesie (optional but great at night to keep you warm if you have a low budget sleeping bag)
  • Plastic pint cups - great for taking a slash in your tent rather than having to trek to the toilets if theyre far away.

Probably been posted before but I cant find it, is there a list of festival "essentials" so to speak. I'm going to reading and I cant for the life of me think what to take. Ta

loads of footy socks for when you're wearing wellies

<p>

• Deodorant
  • Baby wipes
  • Alcohol
  • Food
  • Mouthwash
  • Shorts with zip pockets are handy - otherwise i generally put my wallet and phone down my wellies ha.
  • Onesie (optional but great at night to keep you warm if you have a low budget sleeping bag)
  • Plastic pint cups - great for taking a slash in your tent rather than having to trek to the toilets if theyre far away.
haha nice on board with the footy socks.

as a maverick I often just undo a bit of zip on my tent and stick my willy out and start pissing in the night if I need to wee. a dangerous manoeuvre if it's semi light and there's people about though trust me.

Edited by ScouseFox

• Deodorant
  • Baby wipes
  • Alcohol
  • Food
  • Mouthwash 

Hand Sanitizer, toilet roll / tissues!

pain killers and plasters!

Edited by goose2010

Gutted. I only picked the Reading Sunday since that is the boss lineup day.

Libs. Jamie T. Jamie XX. Cribs. Maccabees. Kendrick.

Yea boiiiii

yeah this is Leeds Friday and is the only reason I'm going. leaving in a few hours. U WOT U WOT LIDS

Leeds was half decent. The Friday oh man the Friday. The cribs were boss. Jamie xx and a bit of Jamie t. Loads more bevvies then the fackin libertines. So cool.

Saturday weren't great like, peace were ok an alt j were interesting. Yellow dj tent was on form though, all I can remember is some fat bird half knee sliding like a stevie g celebration down the hill when he played girls just wanna have fun.

Charli xcx got me very erect on Sunday, as did the amount of naughty birds at the wombats, who were actually decent like.

Never again though. Out on a high. Child/teenage hood boxed off with the libs donning the main stage at leeds. Emotional.

Can't believe how up for it people were at the wombats at reading. The pre-set dj was on fire the kooks, seven nation army and I was absolutely sloshed

The wombats at leeds were crazy, people climbing the steel girders that hold the tent up.

Leeeeeeeeds was mental. Agree with the Friday, was off my face by the time Jamie T came on, got twatted in a mosh pit a few times during rabbit hole. 

I thought the Saturday was class, Mumford and Alt-J were amazing. 

Catfish on Sunday were immense. Best crowd of the weekend, was wild. 

The wombats at leeds were crazy, people climbing the steel girders that hold the tent up.

Leeeeeeeeds was mental. Agree with the Friday, was off my face by the time Jamie T came on, got twatted in a mosh pit a few times during rabbit hole.

I thought the Saturday was class, Mumford and Alt-J were amazing.

Catfish on Sunday were immense. Best crowd of the weekend, was wild.

The wombats were unreal, best way to finish the weekend off.

I enjoyed Mumford and sons too, thought Catfish were good, but could have done with a longer set. They'll be on the main stage if they play it next year, which is a shame because gigs in the tents are sooooo much better.

The wombats were unreal, best way to finish the weekend off.

I enjoyed Mumford and sons too, thought Catfish were good, but could have done with a longer set. They'll be on the main stage if they play it next year, which is a shame because gigs in the tents are sooooo much better.

Yeah I thought Catfish could have easily have gotten away with being on the main stage. The crowd was huge. Yeah it seemed to fly by their set did. 

Loved Jamie T too, that was an insane crowd at leeds.