Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Not really, although I myself wouldn't get upset about it. Having said that though, if a black person had the same t-shirt saying 'at least I've not got downs syndrome' i'd be fuming. My older sister's got severe downs so I suppose I'm biased in a way.

lol

I don't think it's funny. It says more about his parents and the place of schooling where he's allowed to wear such a t-shirt than anything. I very much doubt he has the capacity to understand what's on the shirt, and why it's exceptionally improper.

[

Spot on.

Not actually a picture but this is from a notice in the Pound Shop window recalling an item.

After tests on a bungee kit it was found that the hook came away on some. This kit may be unsafe and cause injury if used.

I think if you jump off a 50ft cliff and the hook detaches itself from the rope I would be very surprised if you were not injured. .

Which begs the question, if you were going to do a bungee jump from a high point why would you buy the kit from a Pound Shop?

Edited by Nightguard