Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

even thought they got bought out by Microsoft last year and will probably be huge again

I may have been asleep for a year but when did it change from a "Strategic partnership agreement" to "Microsoft owns Nokia"

I may have been asleep for a year but when did it change from a "Strategic partnership agreement" to "Microsoft owns Nokia"

Oh sh1t, I thought Microsoft had got 'um

Only saw it on the news a year ago then, but I doubt anyone on here is a CEO of either company panicking about a little wrong info I put on. No fuss

terrorismo.jpg

Edited by SpazticChicken
  • Like 2

Its a telephone panel in a block of council flats that was in an outhouse and we unlocked for a BT engineer as it was faulty. He said there was some condisation that had got in. It was in a shed thing wher he rubbish shute ends up. Tenants probably haven't got keys.

The bloke just ran his meter across the wires. When it bleeped different he joined wires. Used a gadget to test the line and pushed all the wires back. I woldn't know where to start. He sid he has put a report in about it being done properly which will no doubt be paid for by the council and cost a few grand. There are probably others like it in various council blocks around the city.