Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Texaco Fantasy Football

Yes, I had the same feeling and picked Nugent initially before changing (again).

I did exactly the same with Nugent.

Another one no one is mentioning is Alexander @ Burnley....He is getting on, but has been named team captain for next season so should hold down a first team place barring injury. 19 goals in last 2 seasons, including 8 in the prem (mostly penalties, where he never seems to miss) but has started playing in a defensive midfield role instead of his usual right back role, so does get involved in build up play and could pick up some useful assist points.....I can see Burnley being competitive at the top end of the league next season, so it wouldn't surpprise me at all if he bags a hatful of points

Don't know if should be giving ppl the heads up on this but ppl who have N Maynard in their team's , hope you realise he is injured for the first month of the season so you wont get any point's thats y i have had to change him !

if you are going to do well in this comp you really have to keep an eye on bookings and injuries or you can easily lose alot of points

I did exactly the same with Nugent.

Another one no one is mentioning is Alexander @ Burnley....He is getting on, but has been named team captain for next season so should hold down a first team place barring injury. 19 goals in last 2 seasons, including 8 in the prem (mostly penalties, where he never seems to miss) but has started playing in a defensive midfield role instead of his usual right back role, so does get involved in build up play and could pick up some useful assist points.....I can see Burnley being competitive at the top end of the league next season, so it wouldn't surpprise me at all if he bags a hatful of points

Seeing as I am going on to make a few changes, I may take a look at Alexander because, as you said, as long as he holds down a first team spot, he'll score a few because of his fantastic penalty taking.

Also adding Koumas, now he has gone to Cardiff again.

Guest Mee-9

A bit bored so i thought i'd make a team with ex LCFC players... Had to add DJ and King though cause couldn't find any other exPlayers.

13466553.jpg

Cresswell? ;)

Well remembered. Replaced him with DJ Campbell... And realised you can also play 5-3-2... So replaced Kingy with Callum Davidson... So now its an all ex-City team!

My mate did that, it's an awesome team.

Name Leicester Rejects.

Coyne

Kisnorbo

Davidson

Brown

McCarthy

Savage

Bell

Solano

Gradel

Hume

Creswell.

Alot of you are saying about you done this last season, last season when did the points get uploaded?

Last year, I'm sure they used to mark it on a Tuesday, if the game was on a saturday.

However, I think it was Wednesday/Thursday/Friday if there was a game on a Monday/Tuesday night.

Archived