Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

I agree - we live in Dorset and signed up for Foxes Player last year but rarely heard a full commentary. Haven't been able to get any stream today and have been live score on BBC sport online.....

Which is always about 4 minutes behind too! Pathetic.

I agree - we live in Dorset and signed up for Foxes Player last year but rarely heard a full commentary. Haven't been able to get any stream today and have been live score on BBC sport online.....

Why? You can usually listen to the entire game through FoxesPlayer. Are you saying you couldn't listen due to technical difficulties?

Or are you saying you rarely get to listen to games because you're out?

Ok for those who struggle with foxes player use another browser other than e-mail express I use safari free to download and it works fine, if anybody can talk me through the site Liam uses I have a thread to broadcast from

Foxes player has been awesome for me. I live in Texas and am happy to pay to listen to each game. Not had a problem with the site either for well over a year now!

I'm in Waco at the moment, was considering Foxes player while I'm here but with fixture changes most games are going to clash with my work :(

RT @foxblogger: Gd news for everyone outside Leicestershire. BBC Radio Leicester live match commentary available through Football League app

am on my comp in the middle east, so thats a no-go. ah well, crappy skysports and the match thread here. cheers for tryin tho.

Archived