Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Yeah, sorry about that guys... Ustream does it as standard unfortunately, and there's not a lot I can do about it without getting a pro membership. If I end up getting any donations through my webpage where I stream, then I may be able to pay for it to make the experience a little nicer for you guys :).

EDIT: Apologies guys, didn't realise how expensive it is... would need more than one or two donations unfortunately :P, the cheapest package is about £60/month which is obviously pretty much out of the picture.

Yeah, sorry about that guys... Ustream does it as standard unfortunately, and there's not a lot I can do about it without getting a pro membership. If I end up getting any donations through my webpage where I stream, then I may be able to pay for it to make the experience a little nicer for you guys :).

Don't be silly, mate! Was just joking. - I'm very grateful as it is!

Don't be silly, mate! Was just joking. - I'm very grateful as it is!

To be honest though, it'd be nice to have ad-free commentary. I know how irritating it can be myself, as I've had streams on before and missed goals because of ads! I'll probably look at completely hosting the streaming myself soon anyway rather than using Ustream.tv as then I'll have full control over everything that happens :). Maybe pop a little chat widget on the page too so anyone listening can discuss how shite we're playing :P

Thankyou liam, every game I hear is a bonus, the last 4 months av been soooo difficult for us, but just hearing my team helps (let me know when u put the results back to normal tho ;-),)

No worries :). Ahahaa, wish I could help with that :P, think you might need to send a personal email to Pearson and the lads though to tell 'em to sort it out ;)

Audio-wise It's on Radio 5Live Extra which will stream via the BBC's website, which is good news for those outside of Radio Leicester's broadcast area (or those who can't stand Stringer talking about his coffee or someone's hat) as local radio doesn't have rights to stream games online.

I am in Nigeria for work... if someone could stream 5 live I'd be very happy!

Me too (I mean the stream, not the being in Nigeria bit). Usually expat shield(hides your ip address and gives you a British one) does the job for me when we're on Radio5, but for some reason the BBC radio service is still able to tell I'm abroad today... :(

if you bump into Danny Uchechi can you tell him he is severely missed by all our fans! What a player

I might be out here scouting for City... :)

Me too (I mean the stream, not the being in Nigeria bit). Usually expat shield(hides your ip address and gives you a British one) does the job for me when we're on Radio5, but for some reason the BBC radio service is still able to tell I'm abroad today... :(

I've never had much luck with free IP hiders and too cheap (or under the thumb) to buy a fee based one.

Was busy tonight lads so couldn't stream... Typical as we always win when I don't stream ;).

I've never had much luck with free IP hiders and too cheap (or under the thumb) to buy a fee based one.

I run a VPN company (allows users to browse securely under a different IP). For those times I can't stream and it might be on 5Live, I'd happily hand out a handful of UK based VPN's for foxestalk members overseas to get access, so long as its only used for streaming games and not constantly turned on.

Would anybody be interested in this for games that I cannot stream who are outside of the UK? If there's enough demand, I'll set it up on one of my spare UK servers :)

Was busy tonight lads so couldn't stream... Typical as we always win when I don't stream ;).

I run a VPN company (allows users to browse securely under a different IP). For those times I can't stream and it might be on 5Live, I'd happily hand out a handful of UK based VPN's for foxestalk members overseas to get access, so long as its only used for streaming games and not constantly turned on.

Would anybody be interested in this for games that I cannot stream who are outside of the UK? If there's enough demand, I'll set it up on one of my spare UK servers :)

You run a company? I thought you were at uni?!

Also, that would be incredibly handy, thing is we're not on 5live that often so I'm dubious it would be worth it.

Archived