Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

City Pull out of Zayatte deal?

Guest BlueBrett

Don't want him. Reports I've heard have ranged from rubbish to lazy, prone to calamities and a bit cocky. In fact the best I have heard said about him is "there might be something there but at the moment he is definitely an unpolished turd". Nige can keep him. We would be doing them a big favour taking him off their hands.

I sincerely hope reason will prevail in this presumed deal and that it'll be called off.

No idea what Zayatte has that would improve the squad as it is right now.

We've got enough solid centre-backs (Moreno excluded), with Vitor and Tunchev yet to feature.

Doesn't sound like a medical problem more like a contract issue based on what Sousa has said previously and the fact it's still not dead.

From Hull's OS

Not medical then

Zayatte Loan Move Off

Posted on: Thu 16 Sep 2010The widely reported loan move of Kamil Zayatte to Leicester City will not now be completed.

The reasons for this are technical, administrative and financial in relation to the present emergency loan regulations.

The player is fully fit and has trained as normal with the Hull City first team squad and will be available for selection for Hull City for this weekend's game against Nottingham Forest.

They seem to be making sure that they mention that he is fully fit and playing though, maybe something was picked up in the medicals?

Like many others have said, we dont need another DJ prancing about with a attitude here anyway.

From Hull's OS

Not medical then

Zayatte Loan Move Off

Posted on: Thu 16 Sep 2010The widely reported loan move of Kamil Zayatte to Leicester City will not now be completed.

The reasons for this are technical, administrative and financial in relation to the present emergency loan regulations.

The player is fully fit and has trained as normal with the Hull City first team squad and will be available for selection for Hull City for this weekend's game against Nottingham Forest.

is it just me or does stringers photo on his twitter site look likes its been posted on a gay dating site

I wouldn't know as I've never been on one.

Archived