Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

City Pull out of Zayatte deal?

Link

Not too fussed, With Morrison and Hobbs doing decent at the back and Vitor to come back, i think we'll do fine.

I think the Mirror report will be pretty accurate - it was the Mirror journo who told me on Sunday that Zayatte had failed his medical and that City were after a second opinion. Obviously the second Doctor also thought he wasn't fit enough - even for loan move.

I agree about Morrison (and Hobbs) - after seeing the match last night, I think he's doing a great job and good enough to keep anyone else out at the moment (Vitor & Moreno, as well as Zayatte).

I still think it would be useful to have another defender in there. A couple of players mentioned aren't fit currently, so what if anything happens to one of Hobbs or Morrison?

At present I'm happy with the pairing, but it might be worth having an extra body if neccessary.

The last 2 games we have been so impressive it's difficult to see where we need replacing.

The need for a pacy striker seems to be the popular cry, but who would you drop? Waghorn and Dyer were both on fire yesterday and Howard was instrumental in build up and retention.

Nice headache for Mr Sousa to have.

I think we should save the money for the time being! Morrison looks more than capable so far and I think Hobbs enjoys playing with him, plus Vitor won't have come here to sit on the bench all season, and I think he sounds more than capable.

I wish we had of brought Vaughan back here tho :-( Hopefully Fryatt finds some form quickly

I hope we still get him, as long as the club can be sure he is 100% fit. We've only got 3 centre halfs; Morrison, Hobbs and Vitor (it's pretty obvious Moreno is not a centre half). Three isn't enough for a season in the championship, and don't forget one of the three is struggling with injury and has no experience in England. If we're lucky with injuries, there's every chance we could get away with what we've got, but as we have the money, why risk it?

Zayatte ?

There's a queue here waiting to give him a lift to Leics. But to be fair, his first few games were good, but only a few. He panics. Not good. Yous are welcome to him. Methinks Nige knows a bit about his central defenders, and Zay is out. But we are bust anyway and we need him off the wage bill. Believe what you want, but we want rid.

Gossip here is the delay is caused by Tigers wanting Fryatt in exchange. Zay is priced at £750,000.

Have a good season.

Archived