Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

My mum had Now!42. It had the Honeyz - End of the Line on it, ruddy cracking it was.

Got some Now 30s cds somewhwere :ph34r:

My mate has Now 23 in his car. You know when you open up with Sleeping Satellite by Tasmin Archer that's going to be a CRACKER. He also has Michael Bolton and Lionel Ritchie Greatest Hits, and Spiceworld. It's a 1990 maroon BMW 3 series (with one leather seat, the rest are normal), we figured we'd stay in keeping with the car when buying tapes for it.

Worth it for Totalimmortal alone. Amazing song.

You are not wrong. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that you are correct SIR

My mate has Now 23 in his car. You know when you open up with Sleeping Satellite by Tasmin Archer that's going to be a CRACKER. He also has Michael Bolton and Lionel Ritchie Greatest Hits, and Spiceworld. It's a 1990 maroon BMW 3 series (with one leather seat, the rest are normal), we figured we'd stay in keeping with the car when buying tapes for it.

Had to smile reading that. lol

anyway, listened to suede's debut album yesterday and there's some good and some bad bits, but i'll be listening to it again...

Also dug out this little beauty on vinyl...

d37072bben9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well last week re-discovered

War of the Worlds, Jeff Wayne, dark room, turned up loud :cool:

The Coors Talk on corners , yes should put them on the milf thread too :ph34r:

The Smiths : The queen is dead :cool: you cant go wrong with morrisey & marr

U2 Joshua Tree :appl:

Texas White on blonde :)

thank heavens for ipod (other media players are available) :ph34r:

I put Oasis, Be here now on in the car the other day. I'd forgot how good an album that is. Seemed it got bad reviews cos it followed Definately Maybe and What's the story, possibly two of the best albums of the generation. Was always going to be a hard act to follow after releasing those!