Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

0000215554_350.jpg

the-living-end-1998-the-living-end.jpg

This was the very first album i brought and i still love it.

Living end, Australia's best band since the 90s... saw them live and the best out and out live rock band Ive seen, no need for bullsh*t, lights, effects etc. Just damn good music, strong lyrics and power. :thumbup:

Listened to this today, for the first time in probably 5 years.

pure genius, Aussie rocknroll...

images-8.jpg

a bit like listening to ACDC before they got affected by the internationals (eg everything post Back in Black :( )

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1

Living end, Australia's best band since the 90s... saw them live and the best out and out live rock band Ive seen, no need for bullsh*t, lights, effects etc. Just damn good music, strong lyrics and power. :thumbup:

New Album being released this month i believe, there new single is a grower. Prisoners of Society is one of the best Aussie rock songs ever. Seen them live as well quality so many quality tunes. Also love the chisel Khe San, Saturday Night, Flame trees oh dear love them so much.

New Album being released this month i believe, there new single is a grower. Prisoners of Society is one of the best Aussie rock songs ever. Seen them live as well quality so many quality tunes. Also love the chisel Khe San, Saturday Night, Flame trees oh dear love them so much.

I bought a Living End album once and thought it was bloody terrible!!

If were on about Australian Bands these guys are awesome!!

for two guys they have an incredible live sound all you Aussie foxes should go see them live, saw them back in May with about 30 other people and they were awesome

I bought a Living End album once and thought it was bloody terrible!!

If were on about Australian Bands these guys are awesome!!

for two guys they have an incredible live sound all you Aussie foxes should go see them live, saw them back in May with about 30 other people and they were awesome

Seriously i've never meet a fan of alternative rock dislike them, been an iconic figure in the music scene for 12-13 years legends.

DZ thought they rang a bell after some quick research Research i've seen them support The View can't say i was overly impressed, they sounded god but most songs just sounded too similar (to be expected with a guitar and drums) and generic (Then again a few might say that about the view). Wasn't bad and agree there sound was good just not enough variety or strong enough tunes and melodys for my liking.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

worth it them. :thumbup:

jepp.

I listened to 'modern life is rubbish' the other day, too - oh my, it hasn't aged a bit (unlike a certain other band :whistle: ) and sounded better than ever on my current set up.

If you've only listened to their recent stuff then I'm somewhat glad you didn't have me down as a fan. :thumbup:

You'd probably like Sing the Sorrow, it was a big step towards the mainstream and a sort of indication of things to come - so we shouldn't have been too surprised by Decemberunderground, though it was a shame all the same.

Black Sails in the Sunset and Art of Drowning are excellent albums but I'm not sure if they'd be to your tastes, more solid punk music.

I think I might go listen to All Hallows EP now. I seem to have lost all the songs off Art Of Drowning except Days Of The Phoenix and Morningstar.

My mum had Now!42. It had the Honeyz - End of the Line on it, ruddy cracking it was.

Think we've got Now!45 somewhere around the house. Thong Song by Sisqo and Imagine by John Lennon on the same album? Yeah, why not.