Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Warning: Thread contains wild speculation... Part 2

If Beckham joined Leicester I'd consider forgiving him for the Argentina match

Did the free-kick against Greece not do that for you :wub:?

I think the guy is a legend of the game and gets way too much stick directed at him and he doesn't deserve it.

If he comes to Leicester, I will be over the moon.

I think the guy is a legend of the game and gets way too much stick directed at him and he doesn't deserve it.

Yes, yes, and god yes.

Not just the free kick. The whole 90 minutes against Greece is why Beckham will go down as an England legend. He put in a real captains performance that day and showed to everyone that he really cared about playing football and his country. England were pants that day and David Beckham practically put us through on his own.

That free kick was just a brilliant occassion. Almost makes me feel as emotional as Claridges shinner :scarf:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Curtains-almost-down-on-Beckhams-international-career/articleshow/6758045.cms

Um...

LONDON: England boss Fabio Capello no longer sees David Beckham as part of his plans, bringing a certain end to the star midfielder's international career.

Beckham, 35, has formally refused the offer of a farewell game after talks with Capello.

He could have been played his farewell match against France at Wembley, The Sun reports.

Capello prefers to look to the younger players as he tries to qualify for Euro 2012, and added that Beckham needed to be playing top European football to be considered.

Back in action after an Achilles injury, Beckham is not going on loan in Europe next year, as he has with AC Milan for the last two years.

Beckham said recently: "I've always said I won't retire from playing for my country, whether I never get picked again, play one more game or 10 more."

So, if we forget about beckham for a minute. sven said that there will be more signings coming in. Anyone care to speculate further?

For whatever reason, My friend phoned after the game and said something about Owen and Santa Cruz? .. I literally laughed down the phone and asked him what drugs he was on ... :blink:

I've heard that David and Victoria are about to start promoting their new his'n'hers scents, 'Wigston' and 'Enderby', so when you think about it, this move is completely logical from a commercial point of view.

mind you it they have another kid, Beaumont Beckham would probably satisfy them

Archived