Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Songs What Bring Back Memories

Lostprophets - Last Summer

This. 1,000 times this!! :wub:

Also, 4:AM Forever by the same band, plenty of good, completely wankered memories whilst that song has been blasted out. As with Best of You and All My Life by Foo Fighters.

If I had to nominate anything else, I guess I'd go with Saturday Night by Whigfield and Set You Free by N Trance, mainly because they remined me of sensational times in both Leic and Blackpool (Fan Club and Sanuuuuuuk) with the boys. Also, Misery Business by Paramore as it was playing when I met my current mrs.

But, that said, I most certainly hold a candle for U Sure Do by Strike. Tune.

Geno-Dexy's Midnight Runners. Friday afternoons doing metalwork at Soar Valley school. So many childish laughs.

PS Shouldn't it be 'Songs that bring back memories'.

If only I was a mod.

Geno-Dexy's Midnight Runners. Friday afternoons doing metalwork at Soar Valley school. So many childish laughs.

PS Shouldn't it be 'Songs that bring back memories'.

If only I was a mod.

i think he may be saying in the style of Morcambe and Wise, as in , " here's a play what I wrote " :)

so if , or rather when, you become a mod , don't edit stuff out like that :D

re ;The song

this about Geno Washington and (his backing group,) the "Ram Jam Band" , which was named after the Ram Jam bar in Oakham

(useless fact of the day)

Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry :blush:

Bought their Greatest Hits album when i was like 15 when i was on holiday in Padstow. Remember lying on the beach listening to it. Loved those holidays when i was a teen. Where has the time gone. :(

Walkaway - Cast

Gareth Southgate missed the pen and we were out in the semis of Euro 96. This was played at the end of the programme, i was as gutted as i ever can remember.

Rocking all over the world- Status Quo

Wembley 1994, 1996, 2000

Archived