Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

What are you playing right now?

:crylaugh:lol I so could not be arsed with that, The Princess is getting rescued then it is getting sold! Really not a fan of it compared to the first one just more of the same.

Rock Band 3 mixed with a bit of FIFA until tomorrow when it'll be Fight Night which will be the first game I have bought in donkeys!

I am now two stars away from completing this game. The Grandmaster Galaxy though is ****ing me off.

I really don't think I can be arsed to put 4 hours of effort in to passing this level in the hope that I fluke it on the 459th attempt at trying to do so.

Total War: Medieval 2 - well it was only a few quid on Steam.

But can someone explain me why the French can attack me without being excommunicated, but if I fight back the Pope threatens me with it!? :angry: Nuts!

Total War: Medieval 2 - well it was only a few quid on Steam.

But can someone explain me why the French can attack me without being excommunicated, but if I fight back the Pope threatens me with it!? :angry: Nuts!

Well that's utter bullshit - there's no way the French would attack someone, they'd be hiding somewhere - probably germans disguised as frenchies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Godfather's really pissing me off, visiting marty in hospital - strangle 1st assassain, no problem.

head down to the basement to sneak the woman out, multitude of assassains - strangle the first load no problem but then it gets to the point where rather than 1 on 1 i'm facing 5 assassains, all of whom are armed while all i have is a baseball bat.

Godfather's really pissing me off, visiting marty in hospital - strangle 1st assassain, no problem.

head down to the basement to sneak the woman out, multitude of assassains - strangle the first load no problem but then it gets to the point where rather than 1 on 1 i'm facing 5 assassains, all of whom are armed while all i have is a baseball bat.

Oh yeah, found a shotgun and blew their faces off.

Slight problem with the next mission, meant to be strangling police officers - while strangling one i accidently threw him against a barrel which exploded, killing him, setting me on fire and bringing loads of cops who then proceed to kill me.

Instead planned on bombing the police station to destroy some evidence - went to bribe a police chief to look the otherway while i did so but a man ran past with a briefcase so i shot him in the head and stole the money - turns out he was a mob courier, loads of tagilatella (sp) goons jump out of cars and try to kill me, so i shoot the whole lot of them.

When driving away i crashed into a truck, more tagilatella jump out, i kill them - the driver tries to punch me so i blow his face off with a shotgun and now i'm being chased around the city by tagilatella cars who are all pissed off at me and want to kill me.

• 4 weeks later...

Still playing godfather. Slightly worried about a possible glitch in the game.

Taking over a business, one of the guards is on the floor, from point-blank range i hit him with 770 bullets from a tommy gun, blood spurting out from him and he's taken absolutely no damage. Then 90 bullets from a magnum, still no damage. Repeat with revolver, pistol and shotgun and he still isn't dead. Smash him over the head with a lead pipe.

Eventually had to leave because i ran out of weapons and the bloke was still alive.

Playing inFamous atm. Can't get past 'Terrorised Streets' mission :unsure: He says can't get past the armour, must get closer... but then I don't know what to do and end up dying!

You have to jump onto the top of the bus and shoot the engine.

Archived