Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Elders Scrolls V Skyrim

How do I make dragon armour? I'm guessing you need dragon bones and scales. Where do I go to smith? What other things do I need? Etc.

You need level 100 smithing.

To smith, go to Whiterun (or any other smithing place, but this is easiest). Fast travel there. Once there, look right, you should see a woman standing out. What I did was buy iron ingots, leather and leather stripes, then make iron daggers, and with the remaining few, make leather cowls (or helmets), can't remember what it was. Once done, sell them back to her, and go inside the smithing shop and buy all the same things from the guy in there. Come outside and make more daggers/cowls. Sell them. Then wait 48 hours so the shop restocks. You can also buy iron ores and make them into ingots using the smelter which is next to the workbench.

It cost me about 3k coins, but I got there in the end with 100 smithing. After that you need dragon scale and dragon bones to make dragon armour. Its easy once you get started. I'm having trouble understanding enchanting and alchemy at the moment.

Theres also a infinite gold glitch and a speech glitch for anyone that is interested, just youtube them, they'll be patched soon though I reckon.

As for me now, I might try to start getting my archery and sneak up. Might start robbing shops for the thieves guild.

Its an amazing game.

This games so addictive, Havnt played a game this much in years, Feels like a right life stealer lol. Havnt done any of the main story yet. Wandered off after the first hour and just ended up getting sidetracked by the rediculous amount of content. Joined the thieves guild and completed that. In the Dark Brotherhood aswell, They just gave me some evil looking horse so I think I must be nearing the end of that aswell.

This games so addictive, Havnt played a game this much in years, Feels like a right life stealer lol. Havnt done any of the main story yet. Wandered off after the first hour and just ended up getting sidetracked by the rediculous amount of content. Joined the thieves guild and completed that. In the Dark Brotherhood aswell, They just gave me some evil looking horse so I think I must be nearing the end of that aswell.

Shadowmere :wub:

I'm struggling with the first mission for the companions based in shimmering cave. Anyone done this?

I made it to the final room and the boss in there summons something else, the room becomes disorientating and basically it's rock solid at level 8, which is what I am.

May just stick to the main quest for a while, level up that way and then go back. Done a load of bounty's, they were easy enough.

I started back up on this when returning from work with the intention of seeing the greybeard people at the top of the 7000 steps. I gave myself two hours for this little jolly.

Two hours later, I stumbled across a dungeon and killed a mage, wandered up the mountain only to be arrested and sent to a town on the other side of the map, hiked it all the way back and then took out a guy posing to be a ghost in a lair across the road from an inn.

I haven't even started what I intended on setting out to do. lol

This game brings a whole new meaning to the word "sidetracked".

Edited by Legend_in_blue

Yes, but it's not 'lag' as such. People normally refer to lag when connected to others online. The problem when offline, is when the frame-rate drops and as a result you get the 'lag' effect.

I haven't experienced this problem yet.

What I have noticed though is that the shading effects on snow from trees appear pixelated quite a bit. Apart from this obvious graphical flaw, there isn't too much to complain about.

Only picked up Oblivion a week ago, as i knew i wouldn't be able to get this YET.

Now i'm into Oblivion, i have a couple of questions (about Skyrim):

1) Is the 'Dark Brotherhood' still on the game, because I'm loving the assassination missions?

2) Can you still become a vampire on it, as anyone tried it, because that's quite entertaining to?

Edited by Foxes-96

Only picked up Oblivion a week ago, as i knew i wouldn't be able to get this YET.

1) Is the 'Dark Brotherhood' still on the game, because I'm loving the assassination missions?

2) Can you still become a vampire on it, as anyone tried it, because that's quite entertaining to?

1) Yes

2) Not sure. You can become a werewolf though by joining the companions. :thumbup:

1) Yep, as are the Thieves guild.

2) Yes you can, as well as now also becoming a werewolf.

Btw, be careful when becoming a vampire on Oblivion, for many people it ruins the game and its hard to change back into a human.