Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

1646: THE INSIDER

Leicester City left-back Paul Konchesky tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher what players who are not on the move get up to on deadline day: "With training finished for the day, I'll be putting my feet up and watching the final few hours of the transfer deadline to see whether we sign anybody. At Leicester you never quite know."

For all of West Ham's great signings they do still have Bob Green in goal....

They may well win the league this season but they were always going to be a contender. We have to remember that they're a big club, only just slipped out of the Premiership and that gives them a fair bit of weight in signing players. It's easy to forget after their sham of a season last year but they really should have been expected to do well this year even without making lots of signings. Still, this league is INCREDIBLY unpredictable. Let's give it a bit of time, there's still 6 hours of the transfer window as well as the possibility of loan signings if required.

_55045186_insider.jpgLeicester City left-back Paul Konchesky tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher what players who are not on the move get up to on deadline day: "With training finished for the day, I'll be putting my feet up and watching the final few hours of the transfer deadline to see whether we sign anybody. At Leicester you never quite know."

Where do we lack in our squad apart from a striker or winger? We have a great set of players. Who WILL be there or there abouts this season.

Defending has been a bit dodgy so far, despite us all thinking we were set there.

We may well only be missing a striker and a winger but if we've not got either it makes a big difference to if we had both.

With both I'd say potentially top 2, without either I'd say potentially top 6.

Guest BlueBrett

Why are people making out like we are ****ed if we don't spend a load of money today? It's not like it's been a quiet summer; we are already the division's highest spenders asnd in our last match we beat top of the league.

Why are people making out like we are ****ed if we don't spend a load of money today? It's not like it's been a quiet summer; we are already the division's highest spenders asnd in our last match we beat top of the league.

Probably because we lost to Reading and Brizzle before that

Because we haven't played well so far, we were very lucky against Southampton.

I can't believe some people think we don't need any more players, it is essential if we are to challenge for the top 2. Whether they are loan or otherwise they need to come in.

True, but top after 4 matches doesn't mean too much, just like 10th after 5 matches tells us very little at this stage.

_55045186_insider.jpgLeicester City left-back Paul Konchesky tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher what players who are not on the move get up to on deadline day: "With training finished for the day, I'll be putting my feet up and watching the final few hours of the transfer deadline to see whether we sign anybody. At Leicester you never quite know."

What is the point in this?

All I can picture from this is Konchesky sitting at home in his underpants scratching his scrotum watching Sky Sports News.

Archived