Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

FanhousePercy John Percy

#LCFC striker search could be finally approaching an end - #Everton striker Jermaine Beckford set to be signed today

:)

Hmmm. Not my first choice, or Sven's either I suppose - just would prefer a striker that can write his own name.

Guest BlueBrett
Isn't it all wishful thinking

Well yeah I suppose it is really. I was just wondering whether it was a recognisable news outlet that had dragged his name up again or if it was just FTers.

It seems inevitble that we are going to get at least one body in before close. I'm just hoping against hope that it isn't David Ngog.

Guest BlueBrett

How can they sell Kebe though? They've already let 2 out of 3 of their best players go. Even Arsenal aren't stupid enough to sel all 3 of their brightest stars in one window. Having said that if I was RVP i'd definitely be putting my agent to work this afternoon! Better than jumping ship in Jan when they're languishing mid-table.

Don't know how reliable he is but the player is no better than we already have.

Henry is a very good player at this level. And he's actually a winger - much better than Dyer.

Again worth taking as absolute nonsense though.

Archived