Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Nile Ranger

I heard yesterday that this was under consideration again.........

from what I have read here, I can't say I am keen......

Though a move and a need to make a decent impression may well give the lad some fire........

If he is disruptive to the dressing room we need a clause that says we can send him right back toonland with zero notice.

No thankyou... Plus when he did play against us, he scored, but the goal was disallowed, and there were a couple of Geordies sat behind me who began to celebrate, which was hillarious when they found out, and to make things worse for them, they got kicked out the ground for sitting in the home end. :giggle:

City played really well that day after Wellens got sent off after about 20 mins. Should have got a peno too for the handball from Gallys freekick.... the ref got some pretty big abuse!

Dont normally go on first impressions but he looks like an arrogant muppet, all these names keep popping up sounds like we are getting desperate. dont think we need any more defenders save the money for a quality striker.

Dont think we are interested.

Archived