Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

No way! lol

I see Khan is 1/25 on. Didn't realise he was such a big favorite for this

Yeah huge Vargas struggles against top level welters. 

Just had a look at eggingtons opponent on boxrec one of his two defeats was against a fighter with a losing record for the Tanzanian welter weight title lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Fvck me Vargas took some shots then. Tough bastard

He’s durable. Only really spence who got him out earlyish. Lasted 7 with Danny Garcia he hits a lot harder than khan and he took some licks in that fight

Edited by Manwell Pablo

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He’s durable. Only really spence who got him out earlyish. Lasted 7 with Danny Garcia he hits a lot harder than khan and he took some licks in that fight

Big respect to Vargas. I feel dirty rooting against a Brit fighter but I'd love him to beat Khan (but I doubt he will)

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Are you going to the boxing at Leicester arena on October 6th @Manwell Pablo

Debating it. Cutting a long story short then yanks I was writing for had a falling out over an interview with Sam Bowen and they emailed a lot of promoters over here trying to black list me so not sure if they were successful so may not be able too?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Are you going sorry forgot to ask? ?

Yes, I got a few tickets on Friday from a friend who’s son fights out of Hudges gym. Don’t know if you know him.

I’m also going to a white collar event at the Athena a week before. Turns out it’s a gypo organised event so don’t know if we will make it out alive lol 

I'm so fvckin bored of the Khan v Brook "will they? won't they?" saga dragging on. Just put us all out of our misery or shut the fvck up about it.

Edit: The look in Khan's eye's tells me he doesn't fancy it. I reckon he's scared

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

16 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Yes, I got a few tickets on Friday from a friend who’s son fights out of Hudges gym. Don’t know if you know him.

I’m also going to a white collar event at the Athena a week before. Turns out it’s a gypo organised event so don’t know if we will make it out alive lol 

I don’t mate no only know my local gym in Ashby really, not massively up with the local scene to a serious level i know Carl tends to hover up most of the lads round the Coalville way and the swad gym the woodville side

White collar is great. Massively tempted to give the charity one a go myself as I’ve played every other sport I’m interested in at a competitive level but such a commitment to get ready for s boxing match.

Gypos? Sure you will be fine ? although if they come out without gloves for the first fight prolly time to leave 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Ignoring the usual Sky/Eddie Hearn commentary and scorecards Khan was extremely lucky.

Vargas had him auditioning for Strictly Come Dancing twice before the bell saved him.  IMO Khan is already a busted flush.  Appalling conditioning, little power and packing more glass than Pilkingtons.  

Doesn't really matter if he fights Brook or not.  Neither will be world level again.  This will be all about the cash out.

• Like 1