Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Fury looks shit

Looks about 75%

He’s never one to watch for excitement really. 

You take the majority of the “so hyped for fury wilder” contingent I’d be superset if 1/10 watched the Wlad fight. Probably never seen him fight pre come back.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

opponents all look like they are paid for a spa

think wilder will catch him 

been training since November now

Pianeta is what he is, serious pro boxer with names on his record here to make the wilder fight look hype worthy.

id agree with you from what I’ve seen, he’d get hit with something hard at some point:

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Pianeta is what he is, serious pro boxer with names on his record here to make the wilder fight look hype worthy.

id agree with you from what I’ve seen, he’d get hit with something hard at some point:

He talks about bums

he has no snap in his hands and is not really worrying a 30/1 underdog 

being hyped too much

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

if you mute the arse licking commentators that are paid by warren to sell the product, it really is crap

seen more aggression in chisora sparring than this pony 

6 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He talks about bums

he has no snap in his hands and is not really worrying a 30/1 underdog 

being hyped too much

He’s not really about aggression. 

This is classic Tyson fury, boring, methodical, slow paced boxing. Always has been. 

He’s not threatening to knock him out he’s just winning every round. This is what he does. 

Like I say not enough on display to make me think he’d manage to do this to wilder.

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He’s not really about aggression. 

This is classic Tyson fury, boring, methodical, slow paced boxing. Always has been. 

He’s not threatening to knock him out he’s just winning every round. This is what he does. 

Like I say not enough on display to make me think he’d manage to do this to wilder.

"I won't be overlooking Francesco Pianeta. He's going to give me the right fight and the right work to prepare me for Deontay Wilder. I'll flatten him first and then Wilder, let's dance.

"Prepare well, train hard, let's get the deal done. I'll knock Pianeta into next week, I'll knock you spark out too."

booed

says it all

Edited by HankMarvin

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

"I won't be overlooking Francesco Pianeta. He's going to give me the right fight and the right work to prepare me for Deontay Wilder. I'll flatten him first and then Wilder, let's dance.

"Prepare well, train hard, let's get the deal done. I'll knock Pianeta into next week, I'll knock you spark out too."

booed

says it all

Just said it again

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

booed

says it all

I’m struggling to see the point your making. 

The man talks the talk (as above) and gets the w’s boxing boring. He’s not being booed now he’s opened his mouth.

Not sure what people were expecting with Fury tonight. He needs the rounds under his belt and he's never been an explosive boxer like a Joshua or Wilder, he's a calculated, pragmatic boxer who's strengths lie in movement and tactical nous. If anybody can beat Wilder then it's Fury.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

I’m struggling to see the point your making. 

The man talks the talk (as above) and gets the w’s boxing boring. He’s not being booed now he’s opened his mouth.

the point im making if he could've knocked out the bloke he would've, just like he said

the fight finished and he got booed.... thats the general opinion of the people that watched the fight that was there.

He is the biggest bum, but talks shit about other fighters 

credit for losing the weight, but his is just not as good as he thinks 

Most telling thing tonight is fighters commentators or pundits have not mentioned Antony Joshua’s name once from what I’ve seen. I’ve skipped a bit though:

why would they when its a BT sport promotion, hyping up the Wilder fight

Haye being paid to make fury sound good

"I think he might be holding back to not give his game plan away"

no mate his just pony

Biggest problem with boxing, the greatest evil in the sport, its a serious ****ing plague that's spread and taken root. 

It's literally not possible to watch a fight and enjoy it anymore. 

Without getting Neil ****ing Diamond stuck in youse head for a fortnight after. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

why would they when its a BT sport promotion, hyping up the Wilder fight

Haye being paid to make fury sound good

"I think he might be holding back to not give his game plan away"

no mate his just pony

Christ you are hard work tonight.

im not expecting them to give details of his next fight and how to order it, it is just interesting that no one has spoken his name out loud, when they’ve had no problem talking about the other fighters In the top 10. To the point where David haye said fury was the only legitimate champion as he beat wlad for the belt and fury purposely had a dig without mentioning his name. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ you are hard work tonight.

im not expecting them to give details of his next fight and how to order it, it is just interesting that no one has spoken his name out loud, when they’ve had no problem talking about the other fighters In the top 10. To the point where David haye said fury was the only legitimate champion as he beat wlad for the belt and fury purposely had a dig without mentioning his name. 

Thats my point why do you think mr haye was so pro fury after having nothing positive to say about him for years. ££££££££££££££££££££

Plus warren has said he doesn't want to talk about "the other one" on interviews with IFL etc in recent weeks so its no surprise he wasn't mentioned on his promotion

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Im guessing the people annoyed at how Fury boxed tonight are pretty new to boxing, all about the rounds and gaining fitness.

Still wincing from the shot that put Paddy down, stunning shot

yeah new to boxing

or maybe listened to him spout shit how he was sick of the bums in boxing and was gonna knock this bloke out.

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Thats my point why do you think mr haye was so pro fury after having nothing positive to say about him for years. ££££££££££££££££££££

Plus warren has said he doesn't want to talk about "the other one" on interviews with IFL etc in recent weeks so its no surprise he wasn't mentioned on his promotion

Well no your point was it was a bt promotion so why would they talk about him. When they’ve had no issue doing so in the past, and also spoke about whyte. 

It’s like they are making a point of it.

but yeah aside from that agree.

Well no your point was it was a bt promotion so why would they talk about him. When they’ve had no issue doing so in the past, and also spoke about whyte. 

It’s like they are making a point of it.

but yeah aside from that agree.

Apart from where Bunce said Fury was rated 6 in the UK by him 

did they actually mention any of the top heavyweights during the 10 rounds