Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

joshua is so boring. can’t knock him as a fighter but literally nobody wants to see his “nice guy” image, would rather he came into press conferences threatening to kill people and smashing stuff up instead of smiling, shaking hands and waving every time. 

hope he fights fury soon. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

joshua is so boring. can’t knock him as a fighter but literally nobody wants to see his “nice guy” image, would rather he came into press conferences threatening to kill people and smashing stuff up instead of smiling, shaking hands and waving every time. 

I agree, just can’t buy into him as a person. All this humble bullshit does my head in

37 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Nah it’s refreshing to see something different from fake rage. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

yeh it was at first but in reality heavyweight boxing is pretty boring when you strip away basically all the good stuff and end up with joshua just smiling for 12 weeks of build up then winning quite comfortably. 

7 hours ago, Col city fan said:

AJ is apparently 1/10 tomorrow

:D

When is ever going to have a proper scrap? I do hope Povetkin gives him some sort of fight

I think he will matey, he’s severely underestimated outside of Russia imo :) Joshua should ofcourse be beating him but I don’t think it’s as straight forward as people think ? 

11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

AJ is apparently 1/10 tomorrow

:D

When is ever going to have a proper scrap? I do hope Povetkin gives him some sort of fight

NAA mate, this is a 12 round bore fest.  AJ's long reach, jab, and weight advantage will put Holt to anything poooovotkin has.  Poovitkin will not endanger himself and will be able to overcome his disadvantages and AJ will play the safe game

19 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Every single boxer,from Raging-Bull..:mad: before the fight....to a little purring  pussy cat after the fight...:innocent:

Boring pre-fight set up...kill,kill,kill,throw chairs and insults....Today European  boxers can't hate....they've not seen real poverty.

Bad times maybe..but not blues,downright-gutter  poverty....

Fury...had to get the name!!! ,goes around the proverbial insult...all pre-fight is an act!!   

That said,great athletes,still takes courage to get in the ring...business end is always hard and dangerous,tho'  probably fairer,than way back when!!

7 hours ago, Tinman said:

It was so obvious this was getting announced today

Joshua fight days always predictable, best day to steal some publicity 

It’s even predictable on here, Always starts with a discussion about his personality (or lack of) Col will normally  weigh in with “when’s he gonna have a proper scrap” a few hours before the start. Izzy will look for betting tips at some point and when it’s all done every one moans and starts talking about Wilder even though half of those have never seen him fight.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Tbh if your only interested in the main event I’d go the pub if you’ve got one near you showing it.

It is an option but I do usually enjoy the undercard and build-up. Just not much about tonight exciting me for some reason I can't fathom.